WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?! [E]

"More candy...more candy"said max sleep talking.

"ugh..my head hurts...."said ray rubbing his eyes.

Tyson who also was sleeping opened his eyes.

"HUNGRY!!!!!"He screamed. "WHA-" Shrieked hillary who ultimately fell off the couch.

"TYSON WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU!?!?"she shouted rather looking mad.

"WHERE IS MY CANDY?! MY CAND-"Screamed max waking up from his sleep.

"Chill candy boy..it was all a dream"said ray sweatdropping at max.

Hillary looked around and she screamed out"WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!?"

before anyone could say anything, all the four heard a few movements near the window of the dark room.

the room was quite dark, so it was impossible to see anything.

It was dark enough to mistaken a lion to be a kitty.

Suddenly a pair of red eyes appeared in the darkness. All the people in the room were staring at

the spot where the red eyes shone brightly.

"AAAAAAA!!" shrieked hillary. Everyone was looking pale.

"A-A VAMPIRE!!!" Screamed tyson. all the bladebreakers hid behind the nearest couche.

"GHOST ATTACKED ME!!"SHRIEKED A VOICE.

"Whoa-kenny is that you?"said hillary weakly.

"yes I-it is me...."said kenny.

max started to pray....and tyson was holding on to ray's neck so tightly that he started turning purple.
"tyson let go off me you fat moron!!!"said ray with difficulty as,he was chocking.

"I am scared ray!!" said tyson looking as if he would cry the next second.
hillary had to pull of tyson off ray.

after a few minutes of struggle....

"G-guys...where is K-kai"said max trembling with fear...
"You're a disgrace,Mahxu"spoke the red eyes near the window .

"It's not mahxu it's spelled as maxcs, you illiterate vampire-"max corrected

"WHAT! the vampire knows max's name!!"shrieked tyson.

"kai is T-that you...."said ray with difficulty.

"hn"spoke the red eyes.soon the red eyes started moving towards the nearest light source.

"KAI!!!"Screamed kenny with relief. Soon it was clear to all that the figuire was kai.

"you scared the hell out of me, kai"said hillary glaring at him.

"why didn't you tell us!?" yelled tyson.

"hn"said kai and walked away.

all the bladebreakers were dumbstrucken when they saw what happened.

"so, guys where are we?"said hillary, looking doubtfully.

suddenly the lights flashed on

the room was really clean and cozy. there were many couches laid in a semi circle around a huge tv. there were few changing rooms,a bathroom and a small cabinate covered in glass.

"welcome my guests!!" said a voice out of nowhere.

"Who are you?!"said ray.

"your worst nightmare! well, whatever..lets get back to the reason why you all are here."said the voice.

"meet me I am stormcat123, and i am your humble host, you all can call me stormy if you want!!!"said the voice.

"Not everyone has numbers in their name-is it even legal-"

"just get us some food!!"yelled out tyson.

"ok....you will soon be getting your refreshments."said

"i am getting out of here"said kai, as he tried to find his dranzer.(ain't no one got time for dis shiz)

"are you searching for this kai?"said stormy suddenly apperaring in the tv screen and showing the blue bey at kai.

"Don't touch my dranzer"said kai menacingly.

all the other bladers searched their pockets for their beyblades but could not find them.

"dragoon!"screamed tyson.

"our beyblades-(babies)" screamed both ray and max together.

Kenny started to freak out when she realised that her computer was no where to be found

"don't worry guys ..you all will soon be getting them back after a short game of...."said stormy mysteriously.

"game of what?"said hillary."A GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE!! said stormy dramaticaly.

"what!?"said all the blade breakers together.

"yes my dear guest's you heard it right..."said stormy smiling.

"there is no way we are doing it"said ray.

"ooh so ray,you are saying you wont do it huh, then watch your beys getting crushed!!"said stormy laughing evily.
The bey was put in a box.It had several sharp looking objects in it,it contained few chainsaws places at random and few spikes which could cut through the strongest of boulders.
"WHAT you cant do that!"said max.

"then play truth or dare..."said stormy.

hillary sighed in relief that she did not have a beyblade..

"ahh and yes hillary...i do know, that you dont own A beyblade, so....i decided too get your justin beiber gold editon poster..."said stormy.

"NOOOOO I AM RUINED!!" SCREAMED HILLARY.

"if you all wanna save your beys and computer(kenny's) then play the game... and yes my fans decide all the truths and dares."said stormy facing all the people in front of her.

(sighs)

"I am hungry...." said tyson

"ok, boy here you go"said stormy. "suddenly the glass cabinate opened up and all the food was sent out.

tyson ran into the food and started to munch on it."yum!" said tyson.

everyone was staring at tyson in disgust.

"ooh and people I totally forgot to tell you all that soon we will be having your beyblading friends come and join you"said stormy and she dissapeared from the screen.

"(sigh) we might as, well get over with this"said kai

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
ok guys that was the end of my first chapter...i do know that there was less humour in it....

and from the next chapters there will be tons of humour~ see you lovelies in the next chapter...hope this chapter was long enough...stay on!