TRUTH OR DARE-4

"GET YOUR  FAT ASS OFF ME!!"SAID TALA WHO FOUND TYSON SLEEPING ON HIM.

"WAIT...why is tyson sleeping on you...."said bryan looking at struggling tala.

"tala how could you.....you....you..."said max too shy to say anthing.

"WAIT....what are you guys thinking!!"said tala.

what are you guys thinking!!"said tala

"you both look kinda cute!! lemi take a picture of you guys!!"said stormy clicking a picture.

"excuse me IF YOU KNOW TYSON IS WITH ME!! AND HE IS NOT A FREEKIN GAY WHO WOULD CHEAT ON ME FOR A TOTAL ASS LIKE TALA!!"said hillary who was lookin totaly pissed off.

"WHO DO YOU CALL A ASS!!!" said tala growling.

"UH-UH guys whats going on..."said tyson who just woke up from his sleep.

"well your girlfriend is lecturing us!!"said ian.

tyson notice that he was on tala....

"mind to move your ass"said tala.

tyson quickly gets off....

"good now if you all get refreshed.....we wll start todays show!! you get 10 min exact otherwise-"stormy said.

"you will break our beyblades!!"said max screaming.

"good!"said stormy.

"now to introduce our guests!!"said stormy.

"presenting you, THE WHITE TIGER X!!!"said story!!.

"WHAT!"said ray spitting out all the orange juice he had in his mouth

the four people stepped into the room.....lee,gary,kevin and maraya.

"hmmmm.....the bladebreakers and the blitzkrieks..."said lee figuiring out stuff...

"ray!!"said maraya running toward ray in full speed.

ray cought her from tripping over...

"maraya!!"said ray.

"hey ray howz life"said garry.