sky full of stars | kj apa

AVAILABILITY: available

TITLE: sky full of stars

FACE CLAIM:                             lorenzo henrie as aries herron

OR

   seychelle gabriel*  as cassieopeia morgan

kj apa as himself

LOVE INTEREST: kj apa

PLOT:  "cause you're a sky full of stars, i'm gonna give you my heart."

in which a misunderstood street musician plays a special song each afternoon for a lonely boy named aries.

OR

in which a misunderstood street musician plays a special song each afternoon for a lonely girl named cassieopeia.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: the fc for either character can change but keep their names. the whole point of this book is to have them named after constellations!

this plot is open-ended, so you can choose what to do with it. I'll list some options that I've thought of below!

A-kj once met a girl/boy while performing at a train station and she/he told him her/his favorite song was "A Sky Full of Stars" by Coldplay and that she/he loved it because she/he was named after a constellation. kj chats with her/him while she/he waits for the train, and feels like someone understands him for once. cassieopeia/aries feels the same, but has to leave. kj then plays that song each day hoping to find her/him again. 

                   a1-continuing on with this first idea, you could also turn this plot into a sm fic where kj tries to find aries/cassieopeia by posting a pic of himself playing at the train station with the caption of something along the lines of "met the most wonderful person today playing at the station. hope to see my sky full of stars again soon." and basically have either aries/cassieopeia post something on their own instagram (without knowing about kj's post) with a caption similar to kj's.

B-kj would play "A Sky Full of Stars" ( a song he wrote just for the mc, Coldplay didn't write it for this idea) for either aries/cassieopeia everyday and it became their thing and they slowly fell in love with each other, until one day kj didn't show up to play music. the mc worries but dismisses it until kj hasn't come to sing for weeks, months even. eventually the mc is listening to music in their car and hears a familiar voice on the radio, only to discover it is kj who has made it big in the music industry and is singing their song. it's sort of a bittersweet feeling for the mc and they keep listening to kj's music as he becomes more famous. all the songs kj writes are about the mc, as a sort of apology to them. you can continue this on to make it a full story, or just make it a short story. i can see it going either way!

  -maia @-bellamyblues (PM me for questions and more on this plot!)