jhon leanrs ghat his best friend is a lesbina

john dodnt know what to do at this point. what the fuck was going on. kamiya had jsut kicked him Out all for mentioning nic cage vore. what was he to do now? he culd barely move bc he was hit by a car b4 kamiya gureennlaganj broke his Ueart.

he reached for hsi pjone that dirk didnt steal and texted his Best Friend rose. "rose" he texted while cryig"rosneim gonna die rose please come to kamiyas house rose i ggot hitby a cs r"

rose texted back a simple "what the fuck" but also a quick "okay" and then rose maically appeared in front of johg. johnnd was sobbing he was so Happy but whybthe fuck did she bring kaktakts mom w her

"tose thank yggooodness" johjncried and held her hand. "rise im so 😩😩😩😩👌p

"whay does that mean john"

"it menand im fuckigjndying rose ffirsiti iiii" john was cryijgn again and he wiped his gay tearzxb. kintaysa just watched him. "i. kissdd gddave annsx thek i rna 2 terezi s house and passe dbd ouut andnthrjen i ggot hit bby a ccarcat anndn then !!! and thenn kamiya ffrm gurneen lsfann mocks my vore feithsh!!!! whyy dodejs hehe hattes autuisitic miniors roseisufbiknfjfnznn🅱️🅱️🅱️🅱️🅱️🅱️🅱️"

rose stared n shook her head. "no johng" hse replied ajd looked at knaya"yiu meed a different leabian to tlak to"

"diffenrnet????1 whay the fuck" what was goin on? why was he suddenly learning all hisnfriends were gay??? he sure hope stjeu wrrneny hetrrophobic ,,,,,,,, oh

hevewas

a homoseuxla now

he

hhe

fuck

"I Can Do Thsi Shit" kiny a said n rose walkd iro kamiyas homme. jim was bout to Stop her but she was gone. oh no. "Johnhfh"

"yyyeyys kanyaa

"John You Heed To Owj Up To Yuour Hokoseyxality" she said Primly and Peoperly and she was glowing wliie a fuckijgnanime. "Johjh Tell Dave How You Ffeel.....Even If That Isnt He Best Yting You Can Do"

this was. anew piece of asvice. why was that bad???? dav had said he was the Homoseuxo hasbny he??? "whhy uouou say thrhat kkanya"

""Welfl🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏" she say " my som you know my so!b"

"carcta" he said wweakly he was gonnabcry again he was slnfcking sad abt he Car Thing

"He......." kanaya saighed. "You Will Find Out Soon Jongnn"

and thhne kanaya poofed away !!!!! and khon was alone again

what wa she going to do???((??

tobe contineudhr