jhon get his Child Bakc

chapter dedicated to freshheir
********~~~~~********

"itsssbyou"

john eyed the spide ebitch angrily. in her hands was his FUCKING DAIGHTER, casey. arnaea looed like of fucking bad and was glaring and helf a knife to caseys iguana enck.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DAREEG((gggg" JOHNG SCREASMED and POUNCED on arnaeah. Aranea cried Out!!!! l9) mh god" she said and stabbed johsn side. "SHES fukOgn mine you b8tvh"

"I THOGUTN YOU WERE DDECENNT()()" he crytyped and felt the BLOOD dlowing out of him. aranena hsook her head and smirked.

"hhaahahhaaha you 🅱️ool" she said ans somewhere dave was triggered. "SHES MINE NOW .... IMMGGOGNNA EAT YORU DAUGHT8R JHONG"

"HAHHAHHASHJFJDKSKK" jhon screamed nad licked arane aim the shin. aranea cried and john gabbed his faughter. "caseynnn!!!! aare)(((;;; toy ok!!!,!!?"

casey slowly nodded and started licking johjs blood. crose was still estin carkat kind of and didnt fo dhit about this. oh wlel.

jhond dtole tje knife from sraneas hands and simed it at her heart. "ANY((((,,,,;:;; lllasstt wworoDS you fUCKInng bbithcj??"

"hyes," she shounted, weak. but before she could 🅱️peak, jhon stabbed her heart and stabbed her again and stbabed her 400 more times and she was fucking desd yhere was blue everywhrre it was a mess

"hahahaha" john called out Triumphantly.
"wee43 safe, casyey"

and just whne peace was made

john heard a voice

"whywgat"

"havev"

"yiou"

"done"

he loked up.

it was. dave.