Chapter One: Hate

Im Sans and i have the worst brother ever! we fight alot but sometimes...we use are powers on echother. But im going to tell you about the best day of my life. "SANS IM GOING OUT!!! AND DO YOUR CHOIRS YOU SACK OF BONES!!!" my brother yelled grabing his suff by the door and heading out. I allways hated my life. I would trade lives with ANYONE! even that blue thingy I see running aroud somtimes. I ignored him and layed down on the red couch. I never really did my choirs when he told me to. The boss always hid stuff from me and in this case its the tv remote. I looked around but could not find it. So i went in my room and watched tv there. About an hour later i walked over to my station and fell asleap. The boss walked over and smashed my skull. Only a small crack. Luckly. "SANS DONT YOU DARE FALL ASLEAP AT YOUR STATION!!!" "oh sorry boss i was tired of your FACE!!!" i seid back as the boss had his 'im gunna kill you' look on his face. I giggled nervously hoping he would forgive me. Fat chance. He made sure i did not get up agen knocking me out. I had to go home and rest when i woke up but boss would not let me. I had to push through. But it was hard having a cracked skull and nothing to heal it with. When he looked away i sneaked away hoping he would not look back. I was lucky! I maneged to get home in time to heal it up before it gets too bad. A couple days later the boss acutely foud a HUMAN! I never thought we would ever find one. But he still did not capture it. Hes taking it slow. Im getting worried more and more each day. The human seams... different. I dont know how or what i even mean by it but she dose. One day the boss disided to finally try to capture the thing. I was getting worried. Im happy he is FINALLY doing it. as im laying on the couch he heads out. Im kinda worried.