Chapter 2: Im Hear

Im in the kichen making super. For me not boss. I hear the door creak open slowly. I wonder why hes opening it so slowly. I hear him making weied grunting sounds. Did he capture the human or not? Maybe its the human making the sounds. I walk over and see the boss laying on the floor bleeding like crazy. He Had 0.1 hp left. one more hit and hes done for. I run over grab his rib cage and give him a mad frown. We stare into eachothers eyes. He looks more despret then ever. I slowely bring my mad face to a sad face. A cople hours later the boss woke up and sits up. He looks down and sees a cord atached to his soul. He rips it out and notices his hp was full. He wonders how this happened as the boss saw a note that sied out getting pills wait hear and dont touch anything, yours tuly the sack of bones. Boss grabs the note as I walk in with pills in a little pill bottle. "so, your awake" i say softly walking in. Never thought i would ever be this nice to him. I walk in, plug the cord back in his soul and change the I.V bag. "Oh ya and one last thing. DONT TAKE IT OUT!!!" I yell making sure he understood. He grabs my hoodie and pulld me in hugging me. "thank you. For doing this after all i have ever done to you. Oh and dont call be boss...call me brother or papyrus" my tears start driping down papyrus's back. I hug him back. And shove a pill down his throut (if he had one). He struggles trying to spit it out. But i did not let him. He finally swallows it. "YOU LITTL.." I hand him watter befor he could finish his sentince. He thanks me and drinks it. HE THANKED ME!! WOW THATS A NEVER! But i still need to take care of the human.

                   Chapter three coming soon! 😄