Chapter One

Third Person Point Of View 

Lizzie and her best friend Sierra were walking to school. "I heard that there is a new kid today." Sierra said. "I wonder if it's Thomas Barbusca." Lizzie said and Sierra rolled her eyes. "You need to stop talking about him. We all know that you like him." Sierra said. "But I can't stop talking about him. He's an angel. Have you seen his smile?" Lizzie said / asked. "No." Sierra said and Lizzie got out her phone and showed Sierra of Thomas Barbusca's smile.

"Why do you have 542 pictures of Thomas on your phone?" Sierra asked as she saw that Lizzie had 542 pictures of Thomas

"Why do you have 542 pictures of Thomas on your phone?" Sierra asked as she saw that Lizzie had 542 pictures of Thomas. "No reason." Lizzie said shoving her phone back in her pocket.  "Whatever." Sierra said rolling her eyes.

Lizzie felt her phone vibrate so she checked her phone and screamed

Lizzie felt her phone vibrate so she checked her phone and screamed. "What?" Sierra asked and Lizzie showed Sierra her phone.

 "What?" Sierra asked and Lizzie showed Sierra her phone

 "Thomas Barbusca is following you on Twitter." Sierra said and Lizzie nodded. "I bet that you're happy." Sierra said and Lizzie nodded. 

*Bell rings for first hour*

 "I'll see you later." Sierra said. "K." Lizzie said. As Lizzie was walking to her class she bumped into someone. "Sorry." said the person that Lizzie bumped into. 'I know that voice!' Lizzie thought to herself. Lizzie looked up and saw Thomas right in front of her. 'Oh my gosh, I'm talking to my celebrity crush.' Lizzie thought to herself. "No, it's fine." Lizzie said trying not to be awkward. "I'm Thomas." Thomas said. "I know, I watch your show all of the time." Lizzie said. "Really?" Thomas asked and Lizzie nodded. "So, what's your first class?" Lizzie asked and Thomas showed her his schedule. "Nice." Lizzie said. "What?" Thomas asked. "We had all the same classes." Lizzie said happily. "Yay." Thomas said and they walked to class together. "I never got your name." Thomas said. "Lizzie." Lizzie said. "Pretty name." Thomas said and Lizzie blushed. "Thanks." 

*Bell rings to start class* 

 Lizzie helped Thomas with the rest of his classes. "I'll see you tomorrow." Thomas said. "Yeah. See you later." Lizzie said. Lizzie walked home. As she was walking home, she texted Sierra. (S- Sierra and L- Lizzie)
L- "Guess what?"
S- "What?"
L- "I met Thomas Barbusca."
S- "For real?"
L- "Yeah, and I have every class with him."
S- "😱😱😱"
L- "Lol. I better get going. Ttyl."
S- "Ttyl."

Lizzie stopped texting Sierra and went inside her house and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. After she was done eating, she went into her room and to bed.