Lauren meets Lizzie and Sierra

(dat is Lauren☝☝)

Lauren's point of view
It was my first day of school I was nervous as he** I mean who wouldn't be nervous on the first day of school. Anyways I was trying to find my locker when I saw two girls, one with glasses and brown hair and one with no glasses and blonde hair. "Do you need help?" The blonde one asked. "Yeah," I said giving her the paper that had my locker information. "Your locker is right beside our lockers." The blonde one said. "We'll lead you there." The brown one said. "I'm Lizzie." The blonde I mean Lizzie said. "And I'm Sierra." The other one said. "Lauren." I said shyly. "No need to be shy. We are friends now." Sierra said and Lizzie nodded. "Really?" I asked and they both nodded. "So what's your first class?" Lizzie asked. I showed her my schedule. "Math. I have that class so when the bell rings you can follow me" Lizzie said and I nodded.

*Bell rangs*

"Bye." Sierra said. "Bye." Lizzie and I said at the same exact time. Lizzie lead the way to the class. "How do you like the school so far?" Lizzie asked me. "I like it." I said. "Some of the teachers are nice and some of the teachers are mean." Lizzie said laughing a little bit and I nodded.

How do you think Lauren's first day of school went? I need three more characters. I just need your name, age, crush, likes and dislikes