Time Alone

Keith

For the past couple of days, people have been in and out visiting Jazzy. But today I got my baby to myself. My mom and Skylar went back home to Sac, Kevin and Kaylan went shopping and to see they friends, and Ms. Cassandra was with Ralph and his wife. Jazzy was upstairs showering and I was making her favorite breakfast: Eggs, bacon, blueberry waffles, and coffee. I had Nate Dogg blasting so I didn't even realize she was behind me the whole time.

Me-" Just hit the Eastside of the LBC on a mission tryna find Mr. Warren G, see a car full of girls ain't no need to tweak, all you skirts know what's good with 213." Jazzy started singing the next part and scared the shit outta me. But she had on a sports bra and some 'dick me down' shorts, so I had to restrain myself from tearing her walls to shreds.

Jazzy-" So I hooks a left on 21 and Lewis, saw some brutha's shootin dice so I said ' Let's Do this'." I smiled and finished the verse.

Me-" I jumped out the ride and said 'What's up?', some brutha's pulled some gats so I said, ' I'm stuck!'"

Jazzy-" What you doin?" She hugged me around my waist.

Me-" Close your eyes and open your mouth." She gave me a weird look and I laughed." Girl just do it."

Jazzy-" You better not do no nasty shit."

Me-" ' You better not do no nasty shit'" I mocked her in a sing-song voice." Just shut up and chew."

Jazzy-" Who cooked this? I thought my momma left."

Me-" I did, I can cook."

Jazzy-" Boy you burnt a pot of water at my house."

Me-" You walked in the kitchen naked and bent over in front of me! What the fuck was I supposed to do? I wasn't letting no pussy pass me by." I sat next to her and started eating.

Jazzy-" That be the only thing on your mind. What are we doin today?"

Me-" What ever you want baby girl."

Jazzy-" Great, we laying around and watching Netflix." She finished her plate and washed it.

Me-" Sounds like a date." I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I stuffed my face in her neck and pecked around her spot.

Jazzy-" Whatareyoudoin?!" She moved around in my arms and accidentally rubbed against my dick.

Me-" Let me do me. Didn't I say I had to compensate?" Before she could answer, I was running up the stairs and gently laid her on my bed, undressing her with my eyes. She kept trying to get me to stop but I wasn't having it.

Jazzy-" Hello, excuse me? Mr. Savage Beast, if you could tell Keith that I said calm his ass down, I'd really appreciate it."

Me-" You know you really fucking with my head right now. Walking around with these short shorts on, gotcha ass all out and its just gigglin, then you grinding against me knowing damn well I can't do the things I wanna do to you. But if I can't be balls deep in you, I guess my fingers and tongue will have to do." Her eyes widened.

Right before she could protest, I started attacking her neck and massaging her breast.

Jazzy-" Take... take my bra off."

I took it off and flung it across the room somewhere and went to work on her plump breast, taking my time making her irritable. As I sucked her nipple, I slipped her shorts off, along with her underware. I looked down at her, damn I never realized how much I missed this sight.

Jazzy

I always liked the fact that Keith followed nobody's ruled but his own. He looked up at me and licked his lips.This man was just orgasmic by his looks. He propped himself up and gave me a look that made my core throb.

Keith-" So, here's how this can go: I can eat you til you scream so loud that the neighbors come over and knock on the door or I can eat you til you pass out

Keith-" So, here's how this can go: I can eat you til you scream so loud that the neighbors come over and knock on the door or I can eat you til you pass out. Which one you want?" He asked rubbing his finger up and down my slit making even more of a mess.

Me-" Can I get a combination of both?"

Keith-" You got it baby."

He kept his eyes locked on mine as he stuck his finger in me, pulled it out and sucked in clean. He attacked my bud of nerves by bouncing it up and down with his tongue. I tried to run away and he grabbed my hips so I pushed his head away  This is going to be a long ass day.

Keith

She was already tryna push my head away. I grabbed her hands and stopped.

Me-" What the fuck is you doing? You knew what was going down once I got everybody outta here." She smiled at me and came up to her face." What you smiling for?"

Jazzy-" I missed you baby. I'm just happy to see your face."

I slowly kissed and sucked down her body, leaving purple wet marks down her body. Once I got to her pussy, I french kissed it and she squirmed under my hold. I gripped her sides hard enough to leave a mark. I looked up at her red face and gave her puppy dog eyes and sloppily licked and sucked everything but her clit. She was getting impatient and pushed my closer to her clit. I gave her a disapproving look and she stopped. I rubbed two of my fingers in her mess and she took my hand and sucked my fingers dry. I was shook and felt my dick harden in my sweatpants. She bold, I waited till she closed her eyes and I stood up on my knees and pulled her upwards and sucked her clit and pulled my head away and it gave a pop sound. I did this 3 more times and she started tapping the bed.

Me-" Ain't no tapping out in this bihh. You gon take all this." Her phone started ringing." Answer it or I'll stop." I turned her over and ate it from the back. She  looked back at me and mouthed ' It's my mom and Lani.' I shrugged my shoulders. Shit why not be bold?

Jazzy

I put them on speaker and he smacked my ass. Damn him, he gon get me killed. My momma don't play no games.

Me-" He-hello."

Lani-" I'm with your mom, we on our way back to Keith's house with Dakari. We cooking for you cuz we know Keith can't."

Ma-" I know you probably starving." She teased. He gripped my thigh and I looked back.

Me-" Keith doesn't appreciate the fact y'all denying that he can cook."

Lani-" He burnt water!"

Keith-" Am I ever gonna live that down." He asked and it vibrated through my pussy and I yelped. I  felt him smile and I knew I was done for.

Ma-" What happened, Are you okay?" He started fingering me fast as hell and I couldn't take the pressure that was building up in my body.

Me-" I just hit my foot. I'm fine, I'll see y'all when y'all get here, bye!"I hung up and pushed his head and I came on his face." Boy what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I fell limp on the bed and he used his fingers and tongue to clean off his face and my thighs.

Keith-" I missed my favorite meal, fuck a snack." I heard a car door slam." That's Kevin, Kaylan, and some of their friends. Your momma must've told them that she was cooking." He bent down and kissed me.

Me-" What the fuck am I supposed to put on? You left hickeys everywhere!"

He tossed me one of his shirts some underware, and a pair of his Nike sweatpants.

Keith-" You better hurry up. Kaylan will be up here in a second looking for you." He gave me a cheesy grin and walked out. He is the freakiest asshole I know.