Dinner for Dinner

Class ended after the teacher dismissed everyone. They were free to roam everywhere and when ever until their next class starts. There was five minutes till Johnny's class would start. The two took an opportunity to plan what they would do for that day.

"Okay, you go to your class. I need to go visit my uncle at the Administrator Office. If there's anything, just text or call. I'll reply as soon as I see your message." Timmy said to Johnny as they walked out the auditorium.

"Sure, thanks. I'll see you later. Hey, don't think about the school housing thing for now. I'll help you find a place to stay, I promise."

A timid smile grace Timmy's features, in which Johnny reciprocated it with his tiger teeth peeking from his mouth. The once normal rhythm of heartbeat skipped once the subtle cute fangs appeared before Timmy's eyes. A hand waved in front of the dazed person.

"Hey, Timmy, little Timmy? My class is that way," said Johnny, pointing at the opposite of the direction Timmy was walking to. As he walked away, he yelled, "I gotta go now. Say hi to Francis for me. Tell him I miss going to his office, and that I'll make it up to him!"

Confusion written on Timmy's face. With knitted brows, he continued to walk to his Uncle's office. In Timmy's mind, he was question as to how Johnny knew Francis was related to him. He would have remembered if he had mentioned it or not. This thought puzzled him, but he had boxed it for later when the time comes to interrogating Johnny.

Seeing the wooden door, Timmy knocked heavily. A muffled voice told him to enter. Twisting the doorknob, there his uncle stood next to a large bookshelf.

"Hello, Timmy. What brings you to my office?" Francis pulled a thick book, then walked a few centimeter to his left and placed a blue book in a space. "Why don't you take sit. This will take me a while."

Nodding his head, Timmy went to take sit on the couch opposite from the bookshelf. As he waited on his uncle, he took out a his camera and went over the pictures he had taken yesterday. With his head bowed down,

Timmy doesn't really know how to strike a conversation with someone like his Francis. He has only met him twice outside school. The first time was during his mother's wedding day at the reception party. While the second was when they bump into each other in a supermarket that was a couple blocks away from his dorm. Suffice to say, the whole time waiting for his uncle was a bit awkward for him, but he didn't show it.

"So, Timmy," said Francis which made Timmy turn his head. "Did you need anything else? Also, how was that Johnny problem you were having?"

"Uncle, I mean Francis, I just wanted to ask about the school refunding the boarders of building five B. My professor mentioned it to me this morning, but he only said the the reason why we have to get out of that building. Clearly, the administration building would have some knowledge about this situation."

Francis nodded his head, listening intently to his nephew.

"I need to know when I could get back my money from school, or when the school would decide to give it back. Now that my room is gone for about a month, I gotta take a bus everyday and it's costing me money, too. It's very expensive to do this, but I think getting a temporary apartment should be a better deal for me."

His expression was calm while listening to Timmy, but Francis was curious about something. "I've got no clue yet. The superintendent haven't discussed this yet with us. Especially the financial and budget staff team. But, why don't you get help from your mother? I'm sure she's willing to help you out with your financial problems and housing."

The nephew's eyebrows knitted and lips pursed. Shaking his head, Timmy thinned lips turned into a frown. "No. I don't need her help. Look, the only help I took from her was this education that I am entitled to as her child. But, everything else about her is fake, and you'll know this soon enough. I only took this deal with her, because I believe that 'putting your son through college is a parents' duty. That and giving birth to me are the only times I'm only thankful towards her. You'll know soon enough how she is, later on. As for housing and financial means, I can provide that on my own. I've done it since high school."