You're like a drug that's killing me

Kyle's POV

The morning came another day where I could hang out with (Y/N) so we can find that little runt who was still rotting in my room where it had some food that I found in the laundry room and some water that is in small room. I stood on top of the counter as I stretched my small body onto the counter as I yawn and looked out the window. "She should be here in a few minutes" I say as I jumped off the counter and quickly grabbed a black shirt that showed my muscular lean build and some black pants with holes in them.

        I narrowed my eyes as I walked into the room that smelled like wet dog from that animal that laid down with sadden eyes as he stared up at me as if he was pleading for me to let him out and let him go home. But I just chuckled and slammed my hand onto the cage as he jumped and started whimpering as if I just hit him. "Why are you whining? I didn't even touch you," I growled as I looked at him while rubbing my hand, i then added with poison in my voice. "Your supposed to be one of those cop dogs that are supposed to be tough and your not! Your Weak! Your nothing!" I yelled at him as I walked out of the room and slammed the door behind me as I walked to the front door and opened it as I get into the open air to only see (Y/N) sitting on the steps with music blaring loudly as I smiled and crouched down behind her as I wrapped my arms around her waist as i felt her tense up as I snickered.

        "Hello good looking," i say after I take one earbud out of her ear as I started to purr in her ear. She giggled as she brushed my hair as I purred much loudly as she smiled. "You ready to go and help me go find Psyche" she says as I nod looking into her (e/c) eyes. I then helped her up as we walked down the driveway as we headed around the whole town. Taping up lost pictures of the little mutt with a small child which I think it was her little brother. He had this smile on his face as if the little mutt gave him a lot of hope for the future with his new friend.

        "Psyche is very important in our family," (Y/n) spoke up as I stared at her while walking with her down a little street as she looked at the stack of paper of the small pooch. "Psyche was my grandfather's female dog's puppy. His mother was named Amaranth, meaning unfading flower in Greece. She had black and brown fur color that never faded like her name." She explains as she smiles "Psyche was the fist born and when we came to visit our grandfather, Psyche was the one who ran after Jasper. As if they were destined to be together." She then stopped as she started to sniffle. "He reminds me of my own Grandfather who passed away a few months ago. His mother was given to my Aunt along with the other puppies who I think are in different home by now. But I do remember all the names we gave to the five pups. Psyche, Aponi which meant butterfly, Cha'kwaina meaning one who cries because well he was the only one that would cry a lot for attention. Chumani which meant dewdrops, Dena which meant Valley, because she had the eyes of what looked like the valley of hope. And lastly the little runt of the whole litter; Jaci which means moon. He was also the blind one and so his eyes looked like little moons but he does has a good nose. One day when we brought the pups home for one day while our grandfather went to the hospital and we were having them play around in the front yard when suddenly one of our neighbors who were a couple years older then me came walking passed up with his friends. Jaci went after him as he dropped something in his hand which was pot. He was smelled pot to but I always thought it was because of his own parents that were smoking. But was I wrong about that." She kept talking as I nodded after a while until she finished talking.

        "So that's why he's important I'm sorry, I hope we find him" I say in my fake sympathetic voice as she smiled as she hugged me and kept her head on my chest as I started blushing. "Thank you," she says in her sweet voice as I nod and held her close to me. I then turned her towards me as I stared down into her eyes as I leaned closer but was cut off by a guy's voice. "(Y/N)!!!!"