The flirting Kim Namjoon

Your going to your house but a heavy rain appeared so you decided to stop by at the Bus Stop Area until the rain will stop.

Then a strange gangster teenager also stop by at the Bus Stop Area.

He looks at you and you noticed it so you look at him to make sure if your right but his just looking at you like he didn't see that your looking at him.

(Thoughts in his mind)
She really looks good with her white T-shirt, skinny jeans and red converse high.

"Umm, are you okay?" you said

He didn't answer but instead he smirked at you which makes his face even more handsome.

Eventually the rain stops.

You go on your way and the smirk of that gangster pops out in your mind.

So you look back to see him and you see him still looking at you and he smirk again.

You avoid looking at him and continued walking home..smiling.

On the next day.....
You're on your way to school but then you spotted a teenager like your age being bullied by six gangsters and the gangster that you saw yesterday is also with them.

You hurriedly go to them.

"Hey!! Stop bullying him!" you said

Then the gangsters replied in chorus "You have no right to command us!"

But one gangster didn't fight back at you which is their leader instead he said to his friend gangsters "C'mon guys let's just go"

You are shock to what just happen then you help the teenager stand up and you go to your school.

When you reached to your school you saw the leader of those gangsters you met earlier or the gangster that you met yesterday is wearing a proper school uniform attire.

You're shock because his wearing a proper school uniform with I.D and also his friend gangsters too.

So you decided to follow him for a while and when you reach inside of the school while following him many girls hurriedly ran towards him.

"Namjoon!~❤"
"I love you!~❤"
"Kyaaaa!!~❤"
The girls said to Namjoon

(Thoughts in your mind)
Namjoon?! this gangster who just transformed into a student is Namjoon?!

You walk across Namjoon and the girls who are in love in him then you notice that Namjoon looks at you.

"Babe" Namjoon said

So you look at him to know if who is he calling babe.
Then you see that he's looking at you.

You didn't mind him because there are many girls that are surrounding him so you go on your way to your classroom.

(Inside your classroom)
Your looking at the window while rethinking if Namjoon really calls you babe.

Then the smirk of Namjoon pops out in your mind.

"Babe"

(Thoughts in your mind)
I'm really over thinking about his smirk and the way he calls me babe.

"Babe, look at your back"

So you look at your back and you see Namjoon is standing behind you.

"Hi babe" he said

Your mind went dizzy and you blushed while making a mad face. You feel something that you never felt before.

"Hi I'm Namjoon but you can call me darling for short"

You didn't reply to what he said because you can't think of anything to reply because your mind is mixed up with different emotions.

But instead you lay your hand in front of him making a sign that you want to shake hands with him.

As what you expected, he really did shake his hand with you then when he realises his hand from yours he go to his sit.

You feel a bit hurt and you don't know why so you look at your hand to remember the time when both of you had a hand shake.

Then you see a paper folded on your hand. Of course you open it.

(Written in the paper)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi babe,
Let's meet at the guardhouse later after school hours.

I'll wait for you there babe

                           From: Namjoon
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi readers

I hope you like it.
The continuation will be on the next chapter.

See you next chapter 。^‿^。