how you met

Shu: You had just gotten done your second class as you made your way down the hallway full of students you tripped all of the sudden and fell on the ground face first. You look to see what tripped you only to blush when you see a boy with sapphire eyes and blond hair "S-sorry about that I'm really clumsy". "Hmm so troublesome". You blushed and introduced yourself "hi I'm (y/n) nice to meet u" "Shu Sakamaki" and you watched as he got up and walked away.
Reiji: You were currently busy doing your math homework in an empty classroom for some quietness that's when you heard screams from the window you got up out of curiosity and saw a large limo six boys got out of the limo with one girl all the boys were very attractive but you spotted one that seemed uninterested in the screaming and arguing of the others so after that you went back to the seat and continue your homework to minutes later the door opens and in walks the male you saw before he was mumbling how idiotic his brothers until he spotted you "Sorry to interrupt your work my name is Reiji Sakamaki I was just looking for some peace and quiet" "It's alright I'm (y/n) by the way" and then you got up and left.
Ayato: Your brother (b/n) was playing basketball as you sat there and watched as he scored another basket at practice you felt like someone was watching you so you looked around until your eyes met piercing green ones you quickly looked and looked back a boy with red hair and green eyes stood there with a smirk on his face then he called out to you causing your eyes to widen "Oi come here your truly wants to know your name" being shy you got up with your head down and walked over to him "H-hi my name is (y/n) nice to meet you" I said quietly "Heh your a Shy one eh?" He lifted your chin and looked deep in your eyes and whispered "Ayato don't forget the name".
Kanato: You were so happy your parents owned a sweet shop so you always brought candy to school with you while you were class you always say next to a cute purple haired boy he always talked to a teddy some people may think he was crazy but you found it adorable when the bell rang you went to lunch and when you got there you took out your sweets and started to eat then you felt someone sit on the bench next to you " hi (y/n)-Chan" "Hi Kanato-kun" do you need something. " Me and teddy ran out of sweets.
Latio: you were friends with yui you knew she lived with boys but you never met them before you quietly were walking with her as you both turned the corner you heard a voice call out "bitch-chan" you looked up to see a boy walking over to you two and he was really cute and hot but you were really really shy "yes latio-kun" yui said. " I've been looking for you I'm thirsty and you weren't ..... ah who is this little butterfly" " this is my friend (y/n) and don't touch her latio" yui said " I won't... for now" he said with a smirk. You looked up and your eyes widen he was really close to your face. " I'll see you soon little butterfly" he said with a smirk.
Subaru:
You got bored and decided to skip the last class of night school you went to the schools garden they had beautiful flowers but there were a lot more roses all kinds of colors peach, red, pink, but the most prettiest color had to be simple white the garden was similar to a maze as you got deeper you saw someone ahead of you a boy with hair that was white but had a bit of pink and blood red eyes that's when he saw you and he yelled loud and clear "Oi why are you here" "Um I really love the flowers and wanted to see them before school ends for the night" "Oi at least tell me your name" he said "Um it's (y/n). "Subaru Sakmaki".

I hope you guys enjoyed my first scenario I haven't written fan-fic bit I decided to give it a try I will upload two scenarios everyday... On to the next one✌