he asks you out

Shu: after you two met you started hanging out even though you basically slept and listened to classical music it was fun being with him so for asking you out it actually made him nervous you sat there peacefully and listened as Shu played the violin that's when he suddenly stopped and looked deep into your eyes and asked you to go on a date with him.
Reiji: later he found out you had been struggling with your math skills so he offered to tutor you which you gladly accepted he was help you with a few algebraic expressions then when you were about to leave Reiji gave you a note it said will you go on a date yes or no you circled your answer and gave him the paper before leaving to go home "yes she said yes" he thought as he smiled a small rare smile at that.
Ayato: well this takoyaki loving tomato head simply by writing on a basketball it said your going out with me whether you like it or not so you basically didn't even have a choice you just sighed and agreed with the tomato head that you adored.
Kanato:he got you a gift he handed it to you at lunch and simply walked away with teddy to where his brothers sat you opened the box to reveal a cute stuffed bunny that was snow white but had (f/c) eyes on the back there was a note that said would you please go out with me neh (y/n)-chan.
Latio: he just walked up to you and said " where would you like to go tonight" you told him the mall so he said " so shall we go later then little butterfly" you blushed while looking down and nodding as he chuckled at your cuteness
Subaru: you were both in the garden again that's when your hair was tucked behind your ear and a white rose with the thrones cut off was placed in your hair he quickly asked if you would go out with him when you said yes because being the tsundere he is he blushed and ran away leaving you in a fit of giggles on the school bench.

Sorry these are really short it's 11:35 pm where I live and I'm really tired so those are my two scenarios I hope you enjoyed...PEACE✌