How It All Began...

Diego and Shira were laying down together in their den near the herd. Taking a cat nap on a afternoon.

"Diego I've been thinking how lucky I am to have met you and the herd" Shira says laying her head on Diego's shoulder.

"Really?"

"If it weren't for you and the herd I've would have been abused by Gutt in his ship.. Or drowned in the sea" She rubbed her head against him and purred.

"Hey guys!" the two sabors looked up to see the sloth running towards them.

"What's up Sid?" Diego asked the tired sloth

"Manny wanted to know if you two would like to hangout at the watering hole" Sid says regaining his strength.

"Hmm sounds good then we can go hunting" Shira playfully pushed Diego and took off and Diego chased her.

"I'll meet you there it's not like I wanted a ride or anything" Sid says and ran after them.

Shira made it to the watering hole with Diego and Sid behind "wow I needed a good stretch" Diego said and smiled at Manny and his family.

Peaches was hanging out with the Mammoth teenagers while Manny, Ellie and the two possums were just talking.

"I'm telling you it was this big and who ever gone near it was never seen again luckily Crash and I went to its cave fought it" Eddie says as Diego and Shira joined them.

"Oh really?" Manny says with sarcasm.

"What animal was it?" Sid asked

"It was no animal you've seen before, it had Big teeth and very sharp claws it can cut down many animals and trees. The ears were very pointy and the tail was soo fluffy and long. Also it howls, who ever listens to is cursed for a week" Crash said and some of us giggled or was amused.

Sid splashed water on everyone and it became a full on water fight, Shira played a little but walked away to dry off. "Shira" Shira turned around to see a white male saber walked out of the bushes.

"Who are you?" She asked being cautious

"I'm Puma from our pack our leader has been looking for you" he said getting closer as her stomach dropped when he mentioned her pack.

"Shira!" Puma ran away as Diego ran up to her.

"What's wrong?" Diego asked and looked around but saw no one.

"Just thinking" she said she didnt want Diego to worry about Puma so she licked his cheek.

"What was that for?" He chuckled.

"For always being there for me, now come on let's go and hunt" she smiled.

----------

And done!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter the second will be out soon so please like share and comment for more :3