Calm Before The Storm

The herd didn't hear anything about the saber pack but was still on alert. Shira walked up to Ellie and Peaches quietly.

"Can talk to you two in private" Shira asked and they both nodded and went to a peaceful area

"What wrong Shira?" Ellie asked in worry hoping its not bad news

"Don't tell anyone but I'm pregnant" she smiled you can barely see a bump on her belly but it's there. This made Ellie and Peaches happy and excited.

"What are you going to name your cubs?!" Peaches asked excitedly

"Um Diego and I will come up with names after I tell him"

"Wait you didn't tell him yet" and Shira shakes her head no "Diego is already upset about you not telling him about Puma.."

"I know but I'll tell him just not now with everything going on.." She looks down.

Speaking of Diego, he came up to Shira in a great mood. "Hey Shira do you want to hunt for dinner with me then lay around at the lake?"he smiled and she nodded.

"Are you sure you want to go hunting?" Ellie asked her and Peaches gave Shira a worried look.

She nodded and mouths "I'll be careful" and ran off with Diego.

The two sabers stayed low looking at the herd of deer. There was one injured deer near the herd and had trouble walking.

"Ready?" Diego says smirking and Shira nodded.

They chased the herd and Diego pounced on the injured deer and  bit it's neck which brought it down. Shira bit its jaw and a few minutes later it stopped moving.

All of a sudden, saber tackled Shira to the ground.

"Shira!" Diego tried to go to her but a saber stopped him and knocked him out.

-----------

Shira woke up with Diego walking around the cage their in "where are we?" Shira asked Diego while looking out of the cage.

"Your old pack, we shouldn't have let our guard down" Diego said as a saber came up to us and unlocked the door with two other sabers by our side as we walked out to Atlas.

"Well well well look the cat dragged in two traitorous sabers who ran away from their packs" Atlas smirked and looked straight at Shira who gave him a disgusted look.

"Shira how about we pick up where we left off?" he says and looked at her up and down which pissed Diego off and he growled at him.

"Oh and who might you be?" Atlas asks amused.

"I'm Diego her mate" he says in a serious toned that surprised Shira and Puma who was behind Atlas.

"How interesting.."