Prologue

She sat there laying against the wall, her eyes shut tight. She knew if she opened them he would see. He would see all the pain in her eyes, increasing every time he looks back at her. She keeps them closed until she feels his presence is gone. As she opens them all the tears that were threatening to fall come down willingly. Her eyes were set staring at the place he stood only moments ago. She cried and stayed sat against the wall. Not wanting to move, hoping that he would come back.

But he didn't.

He left.

He left her.

He was gone and he promised. Promised her that he would stay by her side through it all. Through thick and thin.

But he didn't.

He left her with tears falling carelessly onto her cheeks and silent screams throughout her mind that seemed to yell "come back". She shouldn't have been so surprised when he left. Yet it still amazed her at how shocked and dumbfounded she was when she saw those two large feet spin around swiftly, and walk away. They all do eventually. They all leave when things become "too much" or difficult. When the challenges arise.

She sat there crying with the war in her mind for what seemed like hours, to tired emotionally to get up and leave.

I told him I would never nor did I want to fall in love. He told me I was wrong, and he showed me how wrong I was. I was an idiot, some would say a fool. This is why I told him I didn't want to fall in love. Because when you fall in love that means you have to care, and when you have to care you get hurt.

You always get hurt.

Just like how I am now. Hurt, broken, lonely, ashamed. All the words that perfectly describe me in this situation. The sad thing is, I'm sure you thought he did this too me.

That he broke me.

That Harry broke me.

Even I wish I could believe that he was the reason for this. That he was reason I was sat against the wall at some cheap hotel room, sobbing for him to come back. However, it wasn't.

I caused this mess.

I was the reason behind it all.

It was my fault.

I broke him. 

All because of a stupid mistake..