Chapter One

He looked at me and smiled. Not one of those bullshit smiles, a real, joyful, gorgeous, smile. I tried to smile back at him, but mine couldn't even compare to his beautiful one. He took my hand in his and placed a small tender kiss to the top of my knuckles. If it was even possible, my smile grew even wider. He looked at me with those big brown eyes, love clearly shining through them. I moved my hand from his grasp and landed it sofly onto his neck. His hands had moved to my waist and moved some of the soft cotton material from my shirt up and placed his long slender fingers onto my skin. He started drawing small invisible cirles into my skin with his fingetips. Our bodies were pressed closer, chest against chest.  He dipped his head down and started moving his head towards mine. His eyes fluttered shut and i could feel warm breath escaping his mouth onto my slightly parted lips. I started to lean forward and soon my eyes started closing and then..

"Wake up you cow!"

i groaned and rolled over in my purple zebra duvet. I kept my eyes shut and whispered some incoherent curse words to my annoying older sister, Kara.

"Get up you have school in a hour!" She screamed louder than last time. Wow, she's really annoying this morning..

I grabbed the purple pillow near my arm and threw it on top of my head. I heard the creaking of steps and large feet stomp on the wooden material of the stairs. The sound of foot steps coming closer and closer was what caused me to pull the pillow even more down on my head. I knew when she would arrive in my room, she would be screaming at me to wake up.

I heard my wooden door fly open and hit the wall. I could also make out the shuffling of Kara's large feet making there way over to my bed. I felt the covers fly off of me first and soon after, my pillow was taken out of my grasp.

I groaned once more and turned to look at my sister. To say she looked pissed was an understatement.

"If you don't get your lazy ass up you can pay a taxi to drive you to Dalton for all i care!" She howled in my face. My sister isn't a mean person, just not really a morning person..

"I'm up Kara, okay? now leave me alone so i can get dressed." I sigh and shuffle over to the edge of my bed and stand up. I throw my arms high in the air while a loud yawn escapes my lips. I turn to look at Kara waiting for her to leave. She smiles at me before walking out and telling me to be ready in an hour. I shuffle my way over to the mirror and stare at my reflection. My hair was a mess and there was some dried drool on the side of my mouth. I'm sort of a heavy sleeper..

My hands fly up to my long dark brown hair and start taking it out of the bun it was previously in. Once the bun is taken out I grab the closest brush and use it to get out all the knots. I set the large white brush down and make my way to the bathroom. There was really no reason for me to shower since I had done it last night so I just went straight to applying my makeup. I put on my favorite mascara, Maybelline Falsies, and then start applying some lip balm. I try to go for the natural look as much as I can. I dont see how a guy would find a face full of makeup attractive,  so I stick with mascara and my Maybelline baby lips. I set the lip balm down onto the counter and grab my toothbrush. After doing my necessary morning cleanse I walk out of the bathroom and go to my closet. Honestly, I have no clue what to wear today. Picking out my outfit always seems to be the hardest thing I have to do in the morning.

I settle on a pretty floral dress and a brown cardigan. It was September and the leaves had already started to fall so it would most likely be at least a little cold. I pick out a few accessories that were sitting on my dresser and lazily put them on. Next I throw on my brown combat boots and grabbed the nearest purse and threw all of my essentials into it (IPhone, wallet, tampon, ect.)

I run out of my room and down the steps as fast as I can. I can hear the shower running so I guess Kara isn't ready to leave yet. I set my purse on the wooden dining room table and make my way into the kitchen. I shuffle over to the fridge and take a red apple out of it. After washing it, I bite into it and paitently wait for my sister to finish getting ready.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 27, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Broken Promises ( A Harry Styles Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें