Eileen Belserion

PREVIOUSLY...

"How many times must I tell you Jellal, don't get overwhelm over your emotions." I gasped feeling shocked seeing the person right in front of me. "MOM?!!!???" She turned and gasped feeling shocked as well seeing me.

"Erza..."

ERZA

"Master..." Jellal said faintly with his eyes widened staring at my mom who came in between him and Ultear. I was shocked as well, she was dressed like some sort of witch from the fairy tale story books I used to read when I was little. She even had a huge black hat, a golden scepter and what's more she had magic powers? I mean she never told me she had magic....does that mean I have magic too along with Wendy?

"Step aside red head, you're not to interfere our battle!" Ultear rages as she released her powers attacking straight at mom. "Lookout!" Jellal quickly pushed mom down and he got slightly bruised by the attacks. I gasped seeing blood streaked out from his cheek and shoulders, even his ankle. "Jellal..."

He hissed feeling the cuts at his body. "Don't move Jellal." What was mom trying to say?

Then I realize there were millions of thin strings all over the both of them including Siegrain as well. Ultear laughed, "Oh, do mind your step, if not you'll lose your head."

"Ultear stop it, that's enough!"

"Shut up you little red hair! I'll be done with you soon enough after finish dealing with them." Jellal started snickering about as he looked up at her with his eyes gleamed blood red. He gripped the strings bit by bit and more cuts appeared on him and his fingers. "Jellal what are you doing?" Mom and I said at the same time. Then he pulled the strings apart and burnt them into ashes. "That was quite a trick you pulled Ultear..."

"Tcht." Mom got back up trying to stop Jellal. "Jellal stand down, you'll need to get your wounds treated."

"I understand master but I'll need to finish this fight alone, please..."

Ultear dashed gripping over Jellal's neck, "I got you now." Both of them fell down few floors. I quickly ran down the stairs wanting to stop them both from fighting. Then Gray caught me before the strings could get me. "Gray..."

He hitched, "Just be careful where you're going Erza. Those strings could end your life if you get tangled up with them."

He landed on the ground with a single jump and putting me down. I saw Ultear was adding pressure to Jellal's wound at his chest. He yelped, panting heavily as she took out a blade from her side pocket and tapped it at his cheek, "Here we are Jellal, you'll finally be mine." She placed the blade near his neck, "Siegrain wanted to kill you so badly but too bad he's already battered to shreds, plus this will be the upper hand for me killing a pureblood. Once I'm done with you, I would feed your flesh to the dogs around the mansion. This would be fun."

He snickered, "Fun eh? The price of killing a pure blood isn't a cheap thing after all." She grinned back holding the blade up, "Still having the energy to talk after getting all those wounds. Now, give up and submit to me!" He grabbed the blade that was almost closed at his heart. "Submit....hahahaha, I'm the one who has you." Her eyes shot wide seeing her abdomen pierced by his hand. He drew out his bloody hand as she screamed tumbling over to the floor. "Damn you...fiend!!!!!" She quickly got back up to her feet unleashing her powers.

"Lookout!" I yelled and Jellal released his as well. Then mom stepped in neutralizing both their attacks and locked Ultear up in a magic barrier. I ran catching Jellal before he touches the ground. He struggled through my grip, "I'm not done...yet..." He hitched panting heavily while gripping onto my back. "Given your current state I can't let you continue this fight anymore." said mom, sighing as she told Gray to bring me and Jellal back home first. "Mom." She turned giving a soft smile, "We'll talk later sweety." Gray carried Jellal on his back and mom used her magic to teleport us back home.

"Jellal!" Meredy came running worriedly seeing him in such a state. I explained things to her. She gritted her teeth, crying, "Why would Ultear do this...what happened to Siegrain?"

"I don't know, I feel bad for Siegrain too, he believed her." I said. "I'll bring him to his room." said Gray as he carried Jellal up followed by Meredy.

Later on, Gray came down sitting opposite of me as I handed him a drink. "I don't understand..." I said. "About what?" asked Gray as I sighed resting my head on the table. "How come my mom never told me she had magic?"

"Why don't you ask her yourself?" said Gray, sipping his drink. "That's it! I should ask her!" He chuckled till I heard someone closed the door. I popped my head out and saw mom. "Mom!" I saw she was carrying Siegrain and laid him gently on the couch. She looked up seeing me standing over there as she smiled softly. "Mom, can we talk?" I said and she nodded. "Will do Erzy once I checked Jellal. Could you please bandage the wounds on him as well?" I nodded as I went over to fetch some bandages for Siegrain.

"Gray could you pass me some alcohol over there?" He nodded and handed to me the bottle. "You need any assistance?"

"Yes!" I said as he came over to help me.

JELLAL

I woke up finding myself in my dark room again. I struggled sitting up and saw my body was wrapped with bandages. "You're awake!" Meredy jumped over hugging me. I sighed running through her hair, "Sorry I made you worry."

"It's alright."

"Jellal." I looked up seeing master Eileen standing at the door as I lowered my head. "It's been a long time master." She sighed, "Yes it is, but first how's your wounds?"

"They'll heal eventually in some time." She came over giving a light hit on my chest and I groaned in pain. "Looks like your chest is not healed yet. Luckily, it didn't get to your heart or else..."

"I know." Her hands started glowing in green as she placed them on my chest. I could feel some calmness, washing all over me. "Your healing magic is amazing as always."

"You have always push yourself too hard. You're much of an idiot you know, but you were always brave when it comes to something important to you." I looked down feeling worried about Siegrain.. .he must have been the one that went through the most, believing in lies this whole time. "There's something I need to ask you."

She gave me a slight stern look. "Did you turn my daughter into your servant?"