✄ 10: Sports Fest ✨

Chapter 10 (Edited: 02-27-16)

^Luma kong drawing sorry na.

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ 

Akashi Seijuurou (Scene from the huling happenings sa last chapter. Dun sa nababangag na 'yung emperor (/◔ ◡ ◔)/)

I don't know what I'm doing.. I just, feel like hugging Kyamii like this. Is hugging someone, bad? 'Diba hindi naman? I just missed hugging someone. I missed doing this to my mom and sisters. Anyway, away with that thought.

Hay, looks like she's having a hard time na. So, I gently lowered my arm and let go of her, and slowly she looked at me, her cheeks were blushing.

"..Ah.. Okay ka lang ba?" She asked me, blinking.

I nodded in response and looked at her. Heh, she's really flustered.

"B-bakit ganyan ka makatingin, okay ka lang ba talaga?"

Mentally, I laughed at her reaction. She's like an innocent girl, blushing out of embarrassment. I looked at the other direction and just shook my head.

"Nah, I'm good. Sorry."

She raised an eyebrow, then returned to her normal self. She giggled and then slapped me on my back. Ouch.

"Okay lang! Tara! Ipapasa ko na 'yung lima. Ikaw? Pasado ba sila sa iyo?"

I looked at her and gave her a slight nod. There's no reason to fail them eh? They're good at playing, besides they'll improve naman pagdating ng panahon, si Kyamii kaya ang coach nila. 

"YAYYY!! New members, meaning new friends!" She cheerfully said, with matching clap clap pa. Tss, this side of hers. Whenever she's with her childish self, no one can ever resist her. As in literally no one. Even me.

We walked our way to the others that are currently sitting on the center of the court talking to one another.

"Okay guys. Since tapos na kayo... I, Kuroko Kyamii is happy to announce that all of you... Welcome to Seirin basketball club! ╰( ◕ ᗜ ◕ )╯"

The eyes of the first years lit up as they stood, "Talaga po?!"

Kyamii smiled at them and nodded.

"YEEESS!" The five of them stood up and gave each other fist bumps.

And they do some high fives and fist bumps. They seemed to be so happy with this. Suddenly, they stopped with their victory dance and looked at us seriously. O-kay? What's with them?

"1..2..3." -Shin

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" They all said in unison as they bowed half of their bodies.

Heh, I think my stay here in Seirin will not be that bad after all.

❤ ❤ ❤  

Kuroko Kyamii

Pagtapos ng practice, umuwi na kaming lahat. Maga-alas siete na din kasi. Kaya ito kami ni Tetsu naglalakad pauwi.

"Hay Tetsu.. Uso naman magsalita ehh." I  pouted.

"Ah.. Ano, eh wala naman tayong matinong mapag-uusapan."

Sabagay.. Edi ayan, natahimik na naman ako ┌། ≖ Ĺ̯ ≖ །┐ang hirap pala pag ang isang madaldal at isang Laconic ay nagsama. Ano kamo ung Laconic? Ewan ko din, basta isang characteristic nila ay, 'They are man of few words'.