Gabe's POV 10 Part 1

I had no idea where we were going. When we finally pulled up to a cemetery I looked at it confused.

"Its not the tombstones. Its something here that-though is odd its got some good to it." Windy told me as we got out of the car. He led me back to a small tombstone that was lit up from the sun in a grove of trees. He kneeled down in front of it.

"This is the job I have to do weekly." He told me.

"Oh... Is it your sister or brother?" I asked, sitting beside him. he seemed hesitant to answer at first before taking a handkerchief from his pocket and rubbing down the stone. The name came revealed from the moss.

"More like my twin..." Windclaw said softly. The stone read Evan Windstorm Fabulous, a slight differ of Windclaw's name which was Hunter Windclaw Fabulous.

"o-oh... I'm sorry..." I said. He smiled at me softly.

"Yeah, it's sad he's gone. But there's a nice little gift he had left for me here before he died." he said, reaching up and pressing the small red ruby that sat at the top of the stone. The ruby glowed before a small image appeared right in front of the two males. It was a toddler windclaw with a twin that looked almost exactly like him. The two were playing by a creek, romping through the flowers in a meadow.

"It's the best memory I have of him..." Windclaw said to me. I smiled at him sadly.

"yeah... Believe it or not that how me and my brothers were before...... Before lucifer..... Yeah..." I told him He nodded, still watching the hologram solemnly.

"Yeah... I often lay here and just watch it for hours, remembering when he was around. I miss him sometimes, I think you would've liked him...." He said softly. The next question I asked hesitantly, knowing what it would take to do it.

"What if I told you I can take you back?" I asked him.

"How?" He questioned.

"A little Angel mojo." I replied. He looked at me questingly.

((Warning, it will mainly be Gabe's POV for a while.-Foxy fabulous))