Chapter 21

The sun glistened through the branches. Feralstar had been constantly checking in on Leafpelt. But not as much as Lightspot. Both cats were worried about their son. One day while Feralstar was resting he heard a whisper. "Hurry.." The WolfClan leader blinked. "What in StarClan's name?" He mewed.
"Hurry." It sounded like a kit was outside. He padded out of the entrance. A small black kit with orange eyes stood behind a rock. Other than its eyes no features were seen "Help me."
"Hello?" Feralstar peered behind the rock. The kit was smaller almost new born sized. "Follow me." It mewed. The tom blinked and followed. The kit was slow and scared.
"Hey don't be afraid." Feralstar mewed softly. "Dark dark dark dark dark..." the kit murmured.
"Darktalon...?" He asked. It could be the only logical solution.
The kit stopped. "Yes. Yes yes yes yes." It mewed.
The kit sprinted foward. He was fast. The tom followed after quickly.
"Hurry hurry!" He mewled. Feralstar ran faster. The kit ran through the bushes. The WolfClan leader ran through the bushes. There were flowers of all colors with a small pond with a large rock in the center. The Stars reflected off of it. It was peaceful. Three kits sat by the water all talking quietly.
"Who... who are you all?" Feralstar asked. "He's the one he's the one he's the one he's the one." The kits mewed in unison.
"Wh-what?" The tan tabby stammered. "There are three. There are three." They each had diffrent colored eyes. One had light green, one had a bright yellow, and the one who had led Feralstar here had dark orange eyes.
"Who are you all? Three what?" The Clan leader asked. Feralstar blinked looking utterly confused. He shifted his paws. They all looked at him. "Savior savior savior." The three kits mewed.
"Me?" He meowed. "But.. wh-why..?" He muttered in question.
"Dark dark dark. Killed killed killed.." they told him.
"Darktalon... killed. Are you saying he needs to die? That must be what it is." Feralstar hissed to himself in shock.
"That's not it." A voice mewed. Feralstar jumped in surprise.
A she-cat with deep blue eyes was sitting infront of him. She looked like the kits. "There are three that need to protect this place and kill him. He killed me and his kits right here on this clearing." She explained.
"You three are his?" A voice sounded bewildered. It was Littlefur. Had she followed him here? Had she had the same dream too? "Little Little Little!" The yellow eyes kit ran up to her.
"That is my daughter. She has chosen." The she cat mewed.
Liongaze appeared in the clearing suddenly. "Lion Lion!" The green eyed kit ran up to him and weaved between his legs.
"My son has chosen." She meowed.
The last kit padded up to Feralstar "Feral." He squeaked.
"And my last son has chosen." She told Feralstar.
Feralatar blinked. Him!? Chosen?! How could that be?
"You three are their saviors. They will follow you until they can move on. Unlike me who will remain trapped in this pond." She told the three cats.
"What's your name?" Littlefur asked the she-cat, her whiskers twitching curiously. She bowed her head. "My name has been forgotten, but now I am the cat who walks the water."
The three all looked at each other. Feralstar lifted his chin. "We will not let you down. We will protect this pond. And your kits. And Darktalon will be slain." He promised them. "Thank you. Go kits." The kits purred and wrapped around each of their legs.
"Aw. You're so cute." Littlefur purred sweetly to her little spirit kit. The kit purred and vanished into Littlefur's fur leaving a small bald spot on her leg. She looked at the spot and gave a purr. Liongaze and Feralstar had the same spot.
"I sense one of his followers. Boarclaw.." The she-cat whispered.
"He killed Pikestalk.. I'll sink my teeth into him and show him what for." Liongaze rumbled. "Use my kits energy as help." She ordered. The three padded from the undergrowth.
"Well isn't the sun shining on me today." Boarclaw purred slyly. The she cat was gone. "Move off if you know what's good for you. You don't want to mess with us." Lionclaw growled in warning. Littlefur stood up.
"Tchah! I don't think I'll be leaving. Perhaps I'll stay longer and kill another one of your precious little clan friends.. like how the dogs harmed you all. Too bad they didn't kill though." He let his claws slide out.