3

"Guys! Dinner's ready!" Ein's mother yelled out.
"Come on, its time." Ein whispered.
"Im nervous, Ein." I said.
"They are going to take you in. Dont you worry."
"What if they dont..."
"They will." Ein held my hand and took me to the table and sat me down next to him.
"Today.. we have, chicken and-" A guy's shadow walked through the door. I screamed. I covered my mouth with my hands.
"Im so sorry..."
"Its fine hun. Its just dad."
"Sorry for making ya scared, kiddo." Ein's dad said as he took off his shoes then going to the table.
"Alright, the whole family is here! Dig in guys!" Ein's family ate with their hands. I did the same.
"Oh, right, umm.. mom."
"Yes, honey?" Ein's mom stopped eating.
"I have a request."
"What ever you want."
"Do you mind if we have an extra person in our family?"
"Is it Y/N?"
"Yes."
"Then i dont mind."
"Great. Then can i take her to the extra room that is next to mine?"
"After dinner."
We ate our chicken and mashed potatoes.

I yawned when i finished my dinner.
"Thank you for this wonderful meal, Ein's mother." I said politely.
"Oh, please. Call me mom." Mom said.
"Alright then, mom. Thank you."
"No problem dear. Ein, please take her to her room." Ein showed me to my room.
"Here is your room. Theres a bathroom in your room because its a guest room. You can use it as frequently as you like. If you need anything, knock on the room next to yours. I'll always be avaliable."
"Thank you, Ein. Thank you so much." I hugged Ein one more time before going to bed.
"No problem, Y/N."
This was the first time in a long time that ive ever slept in a bed. I guess i should take a quick shower before bed. I turned on the bathroom lights. It was so luxurious. There were towels freshly cleaned and a nice bathtub with a shower head.
"Wow..." i said in awe. "I guess i should bathe then." I took off my clothes, turned on the water and waited for it to raise about a little more than half way. Then i stopped it and entered the tub. The water was so nice and warm. It felt so good. I put shampoo on my head and bathed my body.

I rinsed myself and went out of the tub. I put on the towel and went out of the bathroom. Thats when i realized i didnt have any clothes. I panicked for a moment then i thought i could ask Ein for some clothes. I went out of my room. The hallway was so dark. I looked down onto the staircase. That was dark too. I sneaked in front of Ein's door. I knocked silently so nobody could hear me.
"Who is it?" Ein said tiredly.
"Its me.. Y/N... i uhh.." The door creaked open. Ein was behind the door.
"Umm... are you in just a towel?"
"Yeah... about that.. i was wondering if you had spare clothes?"
"Yes, come on in." Ein said. I walked into his room. His whole room was blue.
"I really like your room."
"Ah thank you." He said as he was digging through his closet "Oh, and i dont have any bras or panties so i cant let you borrow any. Sorry."
"Thats fine. Ill just use my old one."
"But we can go shopping together tomorrow since its the weekend."
"Really? Thank you."
"Here," He handed me a blue t-shirt.
"You really do love the color blue. Dont you?"
"Of course." He said laughing. I went up to him and hugged him.
"Thank you for everything, Ein." Ein hugged me back. He kissed my forehead.
"Now go ahead and change before i take that towel off you."
I blushed hard.
"Shut up." I walked out of the room. Ein laughed hysterically.
I walked to my room. I closed the door and put on my bra and panty. I put on the t-shirt it fit me really big so it was perfect. I went onto my bed and pulled the cover onto me. I slept happily. For the first time. But not for long.

^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^
This is the longest chapter so far... wheww... its 11:55 pm rn. I want to stay awake to write another chapter but im tired. IM GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! YAY.