CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1-LOST ONE

Stiles was gone

There was no fore warning, he just simply disappeared.

It took the pack almost a day to notice that Stiles was gone. It wasn't their fault, they were too preoccupied in trying to crack the next list of the deadpool and making sure that neither them r any of their friends died. They had too much shit on their plates that it was not surprising that they didn't notice Stiles' absence straight away. However, when they did notice there was immediate panic.

Where was Stiles?

He wasn't in school and he wasn't at home. And even though his jeep was still parked in his driveway his scent went straight past it and into the woods. Naturally Scott and every other werewolf in the pack followed the scent. They followed the sent up to 2 miles and then suddenly it just stopped. They couldn't smell Stiles anymore all they could smell was the smell of...chemicals? They tried to follow the strange scent, but it didn't go any further than were Stiles scent had stopped.

And then when they thought all hope was lost they got a message.

A video more specifically.

They were confused and as they watched the video they become shocked which then turned into elation. But their mood dropped as soon as he said the last words.

"My name is Thomas and I need your help."

The screen went black.