Hanging Out

I'm Dylann Taylor and ive been dating brian for about 2 year

Brian❤️: Do you want to come over

Me: sure, I'll be over once I get dressed
I grabbed my white crop top and black leggings. I got dressed, did my makeup, and did my hair in a half up half down curled hairstyle. I grabbed my phone and keys and went out the door. Once I got there Brian was there in the garage waiting. I got out of my car and walked over to him.
"You don't always have to wait for me" I said
"I know, but I was bored" he told me
I kissed him and we walked in the house. I was greeted by bosley.
"Hi bosley" I said patting him
"I was thinking we could go get lunch" Brian said
"Sure"
"I'll go ask if Brandon and Jackie want to go"
Brian went upstairs. Ron (his dad) walked through the door.
"Hi Ron" I greeted
"Hi dylann how are you" he asked
"Im good, how are you"
"Good, what are you guys up to"
"We are going to go get lunch"
"Nice"
He walked upstairs to his room. Brian came back down the stairs.
"They are going to come, Brandon has to finish editing which will take 10 minutes"
"Ok"
Brian grabbed his vlogging camera from the table and turned it on.
"What's going on guys it's Faze rug here and today I'm bringing you a brand new video. Today I decided to vlog, and look who is here" he said pointing the camera at me
"Hey guys"
He turned the camera back to him.
"Today we are going on a double date with Brandon and Jackie, we are waiting for Brandon to finish editing"
He turned the camera off and we went into his room. I sat on his bed.
"I saw your video yesterday"
"Did you like it"
"Yeah, next time I want to jump into the trampoline with something in it"
"Ok, I was thinking of doing a foam pit video"
"That sounds so fun, I have a prank idea"
"What is it"
"I know your brother did this, but I think we can accually pull it off. The pregnancy prank"
"Yes, we need to plan it"
"You also need to act scared or sad or something before I arrive at your house"
"We can talk about it when we think we need to use it"
"Ok, we should prank your whole family"
Once Brandon was ready, he came down.
"I'm ready to go"
"Ok"
"Hi Brandon"
"Hi dylann"
"Dylann"
"Hi Jackie" I said hugging her
We all got into Brian's car. I was in the passenger seat and Jackie and Brandon were in the back. I connected my phone to the Bluetooth and started playing drake. I grabbed Brian's hand and he started driving.
"Where are we going" Jackie asked
"I don't know" I said
We pulled into apple bees. We got a table and ordered. We talked until our food came.
"Ok guys so we are here at apple bees and our food just got here" Brian said to the camera.
"We are fat asses and we got a lot of food" I said
"True that" Jackie said
"We are going to eat all of this hopefully" he said putting the camera away.
We ate and after we ate we went back to the car. We were driving back to the house and I grabbed the camera.
"Guys we ate all the food and now I have a food baby look" I said puffing my stomach out.
"As long as it's a food baby" Brian said
"I have a food baby too" Jackie said
I put the camera away. Once we got back to the house Jackie and Brandon went up to his room and Brian and I went to his room. I layed down on his bed and went on Instagram.
"Babe do you want to go jump on the trampoline" Brian asked
"In a bit, we just ate" I said. After a half and hour we got onto the trampoline.
"Brian, dylann dinner" mama rug said
"Have we been out here that long"
"I guess so"
We went into the house and at dinner.
"Thanks so much for cooking" I said
"No problem"
It's 6:30 and we are both so tired from jumping on the trampoline and doing flips. I plopped onto Brian's bed and scooted to the other side of the bed. Brain laid down next to me. I snuggled up to him and started kissing his face. He grabbed his camera and started recording.
"I'm sorry for not recording much today but after lunch we jumped on the trampoline until dinner and now I'm getting kissed. So that's all for today's vlog, thank you guys so much for watching it please like and subscribe. Bye guys"
"Bye guys" I said and then kissed Brian.
He turned the camera off.
"I'm going to go edit this and upload it"
"Ok"
I went on my phone. After an hour he was still upstairs editing. After another 30 minutes he walked into the room.
"Hi"
"Hey, did you get your video up"
"Yep"
"That's good, do you want to watch YouTube and go to sleep"
"Sure"
"Let's watch your video first"
"Ok"
We watched YouTube videos until we fell asleep.