Stingy

"My side girl got a 5s with the screen cracked..." as soon as the song started playing, Nicki wanted to turn it off. Really Aubrey? You got a side girl? Bet. Nicki nodded her head as she went about, spring cleaning her condo.

"That's exactly why nobody but Lauren knows I'm fucking your dumb ass," Nicki rolled her eyes. "I can't see other niggas but you can blatantly admit to having a side-chick?" Nobody was in her condo with her but that didn't stop her from talking to herself. "He absolutely has me fucked up." She said as she sprayed the Pledge furniture spray on her mahogany coffee table then started angrily wiping it down.

Her phone rang a special tone and she rolled her eyes. "Speaking of the fucking devil," she snatched her phone from her home system's aux cord and scowled at the photo of him that popped up on her screen as he called.

"Do I answer the phone with an attitude or do I play like nothing's wrong and fuck his life up later?" Nicki tapped her chin as her phone continued to vibrate in her palm

"Do I answer the phone with an attitude or do I play like nothing's wrong and fuck his life up later?" Nicki tapped her chin as her phone continued to vibrate in her palm. Deciding on the latter, she put a smile on her face and answered. "Hey baby,"

"What's up? What are you getting into tonight? I'm headed into your city." Drake said casually and Nicki rolled her eyes before walking over to the huge window overlooking South Beach, Miami, Florida.

"Nothing," she fake yawned. "I think Imma go to bed."

"You tired already? It's like four in the evening," Drake looked at the Rolex on his wrist.

"Some of us have to punch in a nine to five every weekday." Nicki replied sarcastically. She really could use a nap, but here he was, on her phone. I mean since you ain't saving hoes and all.

"I'm sorry," he chuckled. "I didn't mean to offend you, it's early is all. I want to see you though."

Nicki fought the urge to kiss her teeth and instead of cussing him out like she wanted to, she replied sweetly, "I want to see you too. Come over for a few minutes. Can you stop by?"

"Yeah, I can swing by, put you to bed." He said and Nicki thought up a quick lie.

"Come over but we can't have sex...it's that time." She told him and he sighed. "Just two more days til I'm off."

"Okay, that's fine, I still wanna see you though. You need me to get anything for you?" He sounded so concerned and Nicki almost forgot 1. That she was mad at him and 2. She really wasn't on her period. After telling him no and saying a sweet goodbye, Nicki ended the call and went to jump in the shower before he got there.

When he got there, she had to hop out of the shower and answer the door so when she answered with a towel around herself, with a trail of water up the hallway, Drake licked his lips. "Teasing me and shit." He stepped inside of the doorway and Nicki closed and locked it behind him.

Nicki gave him a quick peck on the lips and told him she'd be back in a minute before taking off down the soaked hallway, but not without busting her ass on the marble floors. "Damn, are you okay?" Drake laughed and she brushed him away and playfully punched him. Stupid ass smile makes it so hard to hurt his fucking feelings.