Trees

A/n

This is taking place during the hunter exam when they are trying to kill each other to get their tags. IDK what the place was called😂😂 Enjoy!!! By the way this was a dare from a friend.

"Who's your target" illumi asked. He tilted his head to the side as he looked at Hisoka.

"Not telling" Hisoka teased.

Illumi sighed and glared at Hisoka.

"Is it me?"

Hisoka shook his head.

"Killua?"

Hisoka shook his head again.

"Who then?"

Hisoka shrugged.

Illumi gritted his teeth, getting ticked off. He looked around him. They were surrounded by trees. Illumi smirked as the cogs in his brain started turning.

"God HisOAK you don't need to be such a BIRCH"

Hisoka raised his eyebrows.

"You should be TREEting me with respect. Why won't you beLEAF I'll keep it a secret. I thought you trusted me. I could make sure you don't go BARKing up the wrong TREE".

Hisoka rolled his eyes while illumi smirked. He knew he was making progress.

"I'm STUMPed as to why YEW won't tell me."

"Come on, I'm hurt now. I'm not oaky, I'm not oakyyyyyyy, yew wear me out" (I love everyone who got that reference so much)

"This WILLOW hopefully change your mind"

Hisoka clenched his jaw and stared straight ahead.

"If YEW don't tell me soon I'm going to have to LEAF"

"That's it" Hisoka shouted pinning Illumi against a tree.

"If you say one more tree pun I swear I wi-"

"What your going to LEAF me, I don't beLEAF th-" Illumi was shut up by lips pressing against his. He was shocked and didn't know what to do. He stood there frozen, with his eyes open wide. The kiss was rough but gentle at he same time. Illumi eventually closed his eyes and melted into it. They didn't break away until they both needed air.

Hisoka stared at Illumi and smirked.

"Heh we should do that again."

"I can't BeLEAF what YEW just did that was not OAKy."

Hisoka glared at illumi and brushed his lips against Illumi's ear.

"That was the last straw" Hisoka growled. "Someone needs to be punished"

Illumi burst out laughing. Hisoka looked taken aback.

"Oh my lord that was a good one ha ha... PUNished. You just made a pun" Hisoka walked away from illumi and flopped onto the grass face first. He was having and existential crisis.

"YEW OAKY there"

Hisoka got up. And looked at illumi. There was pain in his eyes.

"I guess I'll have to accept I am now making puns however I can not accept how ACORNY that pun was."

Illumi gasped.

What had he done

What did I just write oml😂😂 I hope you enjoyed this because I did not enjoy writing it😂😂 too much puns in one day anyways bye for now~

~^^Kayleigh^^~