Ross Barton

You and your Dad Ross sat in the cafe with his new girlfriend Debbie You liked Debbie she was nice to you and looked after you when Ross wasn't there.
But Neither Ross or Debbie would be able to help you with the problems you where having with Rebecca white. Ever since Ross Cheated on her with Debbie she's been horrible to you.
She was nice to you when she was engaged to your dad. But after your dads affair was exposed she started to make fat jokes toward you and punch you in places where people wouldn't be able to notice like the back of your head or in your stomach.
You looked down at your phone and realised that Rebecca had posted something about you on Facebook.

How ugly is she? She's like a pig. She should just end her life.
The post read.
You scrolled down and read some of the comments.
" she's so ugly. She should just gang herself." One said. Before you could read more you burst out crying threw your phone and ran into the bathroom.
"Amy!" Your Dad Ross tapped on the door of the toilet.
" Come on I've read the messages." Ross said again. This time you answered.
" she's right I should just end it all." You shouted back.
" Amy come out.." your dad tapped again and this time you opened the door and fell into your Dad Ross's arms crying.
" you should of told me sooner. This is t right. She's a 30 year old woman bullying a 15 year old girl." Ross stroked the back of your head to comfort you and you sobbed a few more times.
" How long has this been going on?" Ross asked.
" Ever since you Cheated on her." You rapped your arms around your dad as if to symbol you where upset.
" Come on you can sit next to me and Debbie out there." Ross took you over to the place you where sitting as Rebecca walked through the door.
" you can leave. Ross has showed me what you've been saying about my grand daughter Amy and I think that's disgusting. Your a 30 year old grown woman picking on a 15 year old girl." (Donna is your mother.) Bob yelled a Rebecca while trying to get her to leave.
" well someone has to tell her she's ugly or she'll never know" Rebecca fired back while punching You on the arm before Ross pulled you away.
" Amy's not ugly and she's Defiantly not fat. She's beautiful just the way she is. Now leave before I make you." Ross pulled you towards him to keep you away from Rebecca as she left the cafe.
" tell me if this happens again." Ross said while sitting back down.