Debbie Dingle

You lay in your bed motionless. It hurt to much to move. You'd been hit quite badly by the local victors car. You'd forgiven her quit quickly but your mother Debbie wasn't quite as forgiving ad you.
" She's totally destroyed Holly's chances of ever walking again." Debbie whispered outside trying hard for you not to hear but it wasn't worth it you could hear every word.
" Harriet didn't mean what she did. It doesn't make it right. But it makes it understandable. Debbie Holly could still walk again. Hey holly how are you?" Your granny Charity said noticing you where awake.
" I'm in pain. Lots of pain." You went to move but Your mother Debbie stopped you.
" Don't move it will just make the pain worse. Mum can you go and get the doctor please?" Debbie asked Charity politely and she did as Debbie had asked.
A few moments later Charity came back with the Doctor.
" morning Holly I'm Dillon. I'll be taking care of you while your here. So your gran tells me your in quite a lot of pain. Can you describe pr point to where pain is?" Dillon asked you while checking your notes.
" on both sides where my ribs are and on my chest. It feels like a stabbing pain." Through the corner of your eye you could see your mum putting her head in her hands.
Dillon had a look at your sides and chest before speaking.
" well it looks like you've cracked two ribs on your right side and cracked one on your lefts side. Nothing a few tablets can't fix for the pain. As for your chest it's just some bruising it will be painful for a few days but should clear up soon." Dillon said before existing the room.
" as soon as your able to come home misses we are spoiling you rotten. I'll pay for your surgery for your legs if I have to I'll spend the rest of my life paying back your grandad or who ever will help me. You are all that matters to me now." Your mother Debbie smiled at you before hugging you loosely to not hurt you.
" right I'll help you get some food down you and then your dad will be coming up to see you." Debbie finished talking before Dillon can back in the room.
" I have some good news for you. If you think your ready to go home your able to. You've shown enough progress that you can go home." Dillon walked back out the room again.
" right madam let's get you home. I'll give you breakfast at home." Debbie carried you out the hospital after sending a text to your dad Andy saying you where coming home. Granny Charity and Grandad Cain drive you and Debbie back to house.
Once you got back Debbie gave you breakfast and then snuggled up with you on the couch.
" it's feels good to be home." You said while putting your head in your mums arm.
" it's good having you back. I've been lonely without you." Debbie replied while kissing the top of your head.