Life is Not a Vine

Update on life? Crappy, pimple on my chin... but I did get one of those black masks that remove that kind of stuff. Let's see if it really works... OKAY! OKAY! Onto chapter 3, yeesh!
-Heather

Naomi's POV

"I can fly! I can fly! I can FLY!" The T.V sang Peter Pan as Olivia stuffed her face with a corn dog. I shuddered.

Meat eaters.

"I wish life was as simple as a Disney movie." She stated, looking at the screen intently. I snorted,

"Disney movie's are extremely dirty," Olivia sat up further, nodding her head quickly,

"In this version of Peter Pan, it says during it that Peter and Wendy have underage sex."

"There's no such thing as underage sex, they just weren't old enough. There's a difference."
She shrugged, going back to the movie, then her phone rang.

"JESUS CHRIST OF ALL THINGS HOLY MOTHER OF MARY!" Olivia screeches and stands up in her chair.

And me, I just get so startled my body reacted differently and I fell off the couch. Banging my head in the coffee table, if I might add.

"We have to work on your reaction." I groan, sitting up. Olivia put the phone up to her ear again and ran to the bathroom. Locking it on her way there as I sit on the couch, still confused on what happened.

"Mother of Mary?" I whisper, shaking my head. I get up, walking to the kitchen to make a fresh bag of popcorn.

At least I'm not eating an adorable dog. Like someone I know. Or a cow, like Brandon.

Meat eaters are gross.

"Ahh!" I scream when a hand suddenly grabs my shoulder.

"Calm down, I know I'm beautiful, but you don't have to scream it to the world." The person that grabbed my shoulder said. I knew who it was, it had been a week since we last spoke to each other. Merely made eye contact to, if I might add.

"Real mature, Bradley." I say, swiveling around to meet his gaze. He had bags under his eyes and a bruise on his left one. I gasped, "What happened to you?" He rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch, taking a bite out of Olivia's corn dog. 

See. Here's the thing about meat eaters, they eat after each other. You know me that well by now that you know what I'm going to say. 

Gross. Just no, dude, no.

"Well, I got into a street fight, and I came over here to borrow your makeup so my father doesn't yell at me when I get home." 

This boy I swear...

"Why can't you just go to Vanessa's house and use hers?" I whined. Vanessa had currently been, well, Bradley's flavor of the week. 

"Who?" He questioned. I glared at him. 

"Vanessa, your flavor, girlfriend." He stared back at me before he nodded.

"Oh yeah, Stacey." 

"No, V-A-N-E-S-S-A." I sounded out each syllable.

"That's what I said." He clapped his hands together. I rolled my eyes, walking to my bathroom. I grabbed my two makeup boxes and headed back down to the living space. 

Bradley was on his phone when I got back, and I slammed the two boxes on the table. He looked up at me as something had just broken. 

"What the hell is this?" He asked, peering at the makeup as I opened it. 

"Oh, it's what it takes to make you pretty, huh?" 

I slowly turned my head to him, he was smirking up at me as I planted my hands on my hips. 

Oh no he didn't.

----------------

WOOOOO! HA! Bradley's dead

Pfft!

How'd ya'll like it?

<3 - Heather