Part 2

The doctor comes out after examining Shivaay.

Rudra: Doctor, bhaiya kaise hain?

Doctor: Excess stress ki wajah se chakkar aa gaya tha likin he's fine now. Aap andar jaa sakte hain.

OmRu go inside. Shivaay was lying on the bed but, after seeing them, he sits up straight.

Shivaay: Om, I want to know the truth, and only truth, Anika kahan hain?

Om narrates the whole incident to him. Shivaay runs his fingers through his hair and tears form in his his eyes. Om puts his on his shoulder but he jerks it away.

Shivaay: Itna sab kuch ho gaya ho gaya ho aur tum logo ne mujhe ek baar bataya tak nahi. Agar Anika ko kuch bhi hua toh main...

Om: Shivaay, relax. Humne saari CCTV footage mangwa di hain. Unse hume bhabhi ka pata chal jayega.

Om takes his laptop and plays the recording the wen he found Anika in that condition. They see Anika and Tia fighting, how Tia pushed her and how they mercilessly dragged her away. Shivaay's blood boiled. He clenched his wrist tightly and gritted his jaw.

Shivaay: *angrily* How...DARE SHE? USNE MERI ANIKA KO HAATH KAISE LAGAYA?

Om plays the other recordings of Oberoi Mansion. Shivaay sees everything; from Tia mixing glass pieces in the sugar jar to stealing her own necklace and putting the blame on Sahil. Rudra comes there with his phone.

Rudra: Bhaiya, bhabhi bilkul theek keh rahi thi. Lady Baba ek number ki...cheepdi hain.

Rudra shows them the CCTV footage of the hotel where Tia and Dushyant were celebrating their anniversary. They go to Oberoi Mansion to confront Tia. Shivaay barges in Tia's room room and pulls her out.

Tia: AAHH! Shivaay baby, kya kar rahe ho tum?

Shivaay: *holds her hair* Kya kiya tumne Anika ke saath?

Tia: *shocked* M...Ma...main? Maine ku...kuch bhi nahi.

Shivaay: Tia, main pyaar se poochh raha hoon isi liye bata do warna mere paas aur bhi tareeke hain.

Tia remains silent.

Shivaay: Theek hain, you have left me with no other option. Inspector.

A lady constable comes and slaps Tia.

Constable: *angrily* Tu bolegi ya ek aur kaan ke neeche lagaoon?

Tia: *frighten* Main...main sab batati hoon.

Tia confesses everything; from her motive to marry Shivaay to the truth her child. Pinky goes up to her and gives her a tight slap.

Pinky: *angry and crying* Apni bahu nahi, beti maana tha tujhe maine aur tune mere bacche ko, hum sabko tna bada dhoka diya. Kyoon?

Tia: Nahi, Pinky mo....

Pinky: Mar gayi teri Pinky mom.

Pinky sits on the sofa with a thud while the constable takes Tia away. Shivaay goes towards her and says...

Shivaay: Ek baat yaad rakhna; agar Anika ko kuch bhi hua, I'll kill you. I'LL KILL YOU, TIA KAPOOR!

Tia gets extremely scared while OmRu hold him back.

 On the other hand, Anika was walking on the road with her head and bleeding profusely. Her vision was being blurred out but she managed to walk and take small steps. A car comes in her direction and...

Shivaay: ANIKA!

Shivaay screams from his room, holding his chest. Om comes in.

 Om: Kya hua Shivaay?

I won't let you go... (A ShivIka SS)  ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें