Part 3

After some time, Anika opens her eyes the first thing she says...

Anika: Shivaay...

Shivaay wakes up and sees her trying to get up.

Shivaay: Anika!

He runs to her and makes her lie on the bed again.

Anika: Shivaay, aap theek toh hain na?

Shivaay: Tum mujhse pooch rahi ho? Tumne apni haalat dekhi hain?

Anika: Likin aapko goli lagi thi. Mujhe laga maine aapko kho diya.

Shivaay: Aur maine tumhe. *commanding tone* Anika, don't you ever try your stunts again, okay. Ab se, 24 hours, tum meri aankhon ke saamne rahogi.

Anika: *sadly* Nahi Shivaay, mujhe aapke aas-paas bhi nahi hona chahiye...

She again tries to get up but winces in pain.

Anika: Aahh!

Shivaay: *worried* Anika kya kar rahi ho tum? Leti raho warna tum theek nahi ho paaogi.

Anika: *irritated* Shivaay, main kya lagti hoon aapki? Kyoon aap meri itni chinta kar rahe hain?

Shivaay: *screams* BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, DAMNIT.

Anika was shocked. Shivaay made her sit up and held her hand. She looked him with her mouth wide open.

Shivaay: I know tumhe kaafi hairani ho rahi hogi likin yahi sach hain. I really, really love you Anika. Actually, mujhe pata hi nahi chala, kab mujhe tumse pyaar ho gaya. 

Anika was totally dumbstruck. She hugged him so tightly as if he'll run away if she leaves him. Shivaay was taken aback by this sudden reaction.

Shivaay: Anika, kya kar...

Anika: *commands him* Chup-chaap mujhe hug kariye Billuji.

Shivaay: Okay.

He hugs her back, caressing her lightly. Tears started flowing from her eyes. Shivaay sensed this and broke the hug.

Shivaay: Kya hua Anika?

Anika: Aapko pata bhi nahi mujhe kitni khushi hui yeh sunke. Mujhe toh laga tha mera pyaar sirf ek-tarfa banke reh jaayega. *hugs him again* I love you, too, Shivaay. I love you.

Shivaay smiled broadly and reciprocated. He tugged a strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead lovingly while she smiled. He made her lie down and pulled the blanket over her.

Shivaay: Ab so jao. Tumhe jaldi se theek hoke ghar chalna hain, okay.

Anika nodded and closed her eyes. Shivaay gently stroked her hair as she went into a deep slumber. He, too, slept after some time.

In the morning, Anika woke up found Shivaay missing from her ward.

Anika: Shivaay?

He comes in with a big box and hands it to her.

Anika: Yeh kya hain?

Shivaay: Khud hi dekh lo.

She opens it finds small clothes, socks and accessories. She looks at them confusingly.

Anika: Yeh kya hain? Shivaay main bacchi nahi hoon, maana main bacchon jaisi harkatein karti hoon, likin main itni bhi chhoti nahi hoon ki gudiyon se kheloon.

Shivaay: Yeh tumhare liye nahi hain.

Anika: *shocked* Yeh mat kehna ki yeh Tia ke bacche ke liye hain.