Srry fam + Smol irl story

SRRY for not uploading and stuff. I was grounded and I am having school. I'll try getting a chapter up this week or so cuz it's the school holidays!
But since it's Easter I wanna give u dudes a gift! Which is a small, funny story irl at my school. Happened on the last day of the term which was yesterday.

Here it is

Me: *talking to random ppl on my table*
Mrs Collings (A teacher): *Comes into our classroom holding 2 toys wrapped in plastic and is talking to My teacher (Mrs McCallum) and then giving the 2 things to her then walks out of the classroom*
Mrs McCallum: *Is about to put them away*
Korshyn (My classmate): Eh what's that?
Mrs McCallum: Their both toys for My Grandson and my Friends Grandson, I'll put one on if you'd like
Half the class (including me): YES!
A few mins later
Mrs McCallum: *Takes one out of the plastic and places it on the table and turns it on*
The toy (A dog): *Plays and sings If you're Happy and you know it* If you're Happy and you know it clap your hand *Claps its own hands*
Most of the class (not me cuz i was too busy talking): *Sings along and claps*
Me: Huh?
The whole class (Including me): IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS *Claps*
Fata (Another classmate): *Walks into the classroom having the face of WTF or WHAT IS GOING ON and stands in the doorway*
The whole class (Not including Fata): IF YOU'RE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT AND YOU REALLY WANT TO SHOW IT IF YOU'RE *Realises Fata's Face while he is standing there*
Half the class (Me and even the teacher XD): Stops and laughs at Fata's reaction*
The other half of the class: *Continues to sing and clap*
Me: HAHAHAHAA OMG THE FACE OF FATA's WHEN HE WALKS IN HAHAHAHAAAA

heh if you were actually there. It mighta been funnier. Cause it was funny af.
You can even ask CardCaptor-Sakura she was there.
XD MY LIFE THO