Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Mess

Henry's P.O.V

I got to junk and stuff and went down the lift, I was starting to get use too the lift being broken. I landed on my feet at the bottom and managed to keep my balance.

I walked into the man cave fast, "What is the alert?", I ask Ray quickly. He was sitting on the round sofa. I looked around a little and the man cave had rubbish all over. Ray looked at me, "The alert is you need to help me clear up because I have now lost my gum tube", Ray says. "Your kidding me, I left school for this", I say, I never though I'd ever say that but I just did. Ray nodded. "And this was the alert, so know actually crime?", I asked. Ray shakes his head, "But yes I need to fine my gum tube...Sworz won't help me even though he created half the mess", Ray says.

I groan and grab a bin bag. Story of my life, I though to myself in my head. "Your helping Ray...Your not watching me clear all this up", I say. He groans and stood up also grabbing a bin back. "It smells so bad", I whined. I go over to near the lift and started to clean up as Ray cleaned up by the mintor, we was going to meet in the middle.

2 hours later, I was stood in the middle off the man cave with Ray, we looked at each other and then collasped on the round sofa, "Never again", I say. Ray nodded.

Sworz walked in and looked around amzed. "Wow...All of my rubbish has gone", Sworz says. Sworz makes a face, "Henry, Ray, You smell", Sworz says. Ray frowns and sat up, "Sworz not now, We still haven't found my gum tube", Ray says. I also then sat up. "Ohh...You mean this?", Sworz asks holding the gum tube up. "It was in your bedroom", Sworz says. "You didn't think to tell us, Sworz!", I say and looked at Sworz with a serious face. Sworz looked at them, "You looked like you was having fun cleaning", Sworz says. "Sworz!", Ray says getting up. Sworz runs off and Ray runs after him.

I smile and laugh at them a little. I really do smell. I go out the back to the bathroom and get in the shower.

Ray's P.O.V

I ran after Sworz. I can't believe I just cleaned the man cave with Henry, looking for my gum tub and Sworz has nearly had it for the hole time. "Sworz get back here!", I practially yell. Sworz frowns, "Never", He says running.

I huffed and stopped chasing Sworz and then frowns at the smell. I go to the bathroom but hear it on. Henry must be in their. I'll wait. Soon Henry came out with a towel wrapped around his wraist.

Wow he looked perfect with his soaking wet and his cute smile. "Ray?", I then heard. "Huh? what?", I say. Henry just laughed a little and went to the other room probably to get dressed. I go into the bathroom and have a shower.

A hour late I walked back into the man cave to see Sworz and Henry eating pizza. I smile and go sit next to them both. "Mhm Pizza", I say. Henry smiled and offered me some. I gladly expect and start eating the pizza, happily.

--------------------------------

Hey guys. I hope you liked this chapter xx.