Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Wired dream

Ray's P.O.V

I had told Jasper and Charlotte to have the rest off the day off. I still had Sworz here so if I needed to go again, he would be here with Henry. Henry was just laying there. "He needs rest...Don't worry Ray", Sworz says. I just nodded, his head wound had been cleaned up by Sworz about half hour ago. I can't help but worry about the cute and aroable boy infront of me.

Henry's P.O.V

I started to wake up and groans, I didn't feel as dizzy and I noticed I was in the man cave which makes me feel so much better.

"Are you okay Kid?", I hear Ray say. I turn to look at Ray and I get up, hugging him tightly. "Careful", He says to me and hugged me back gently. "We need to talk about what happened", Ray then says and I just nodded a little. I pulled back and sat down at the round sofa as did Ray. We spoke about mine and Charlotte's little aggrument earlier.

"Also I was really worried about you, Kid", Ray says softly. "You was?", I ask and smiled a little. "Yeah, your my side kick", Ray says. "You should get home soon, Do you want me to walk you?", Ray asks. I blushed a little, "Why?", I asked. "Because Silly, the masked man is still out there", Ray says softly. "Oh...Yeah yeah yeah", I say and nodded, okay that was a little embrassing.

I got home and went straight to bed, I was so tired after that.

Henry's dream...
I pulled back from the kiss, "W-what why are we kissing?", I say confused, I was in the man cave again. I swear I could have sworen I went home. "Because your my babe", Ray says. I blushed deeply, "I am?", I ask. He just nodded and pulled me closer. We began kissing again, then Ray pulled back. He started to lift my shirt up but then stopped, "Are you sure you want this?", Ray asks. I instantly nodded, "I do". Ray lifted my shirt up and began kissing my neck.
End of Henry's dream

Third P.O.V

"Wake up for school Henry", My mum said knocking on the door. Henry groans and opened his lips pouting, He was having the best dream. Henry frowns, "I was dreaming about Ray", Henry whisperd worriedly to himself. Henry got up and went to the bathroom, he looked in the mirror and felt his neck where Ray was kissing him in his dream. Henry sighed and then got ready for the day.

Henry soon got himself to school, him and Charlotte had sorted it out. Henry walked up to Charlotte, "Hey?", Henry says. "Hey Hen", Charlotte says and waved a little. "You okay?", She asks. "Yeah why?", Henry asks Charlotte. "You look slightly pale", Charlotte says concerned. "I do...", Henry says, he didn't know why. Jasper walked over with somethink behind his back, "Guys look at my new bucket", Jasper says. "Really?!", Charlotte says as the bell goes. "Saved by the bell", Henry whispered to Charlotte, making her laugh. They all go to class.

By 1 o'clock, Henry's watch was beeping. "Miss..Can I go see the nurse?", Henry asks. The teacher nodded. Henry stood up and left the school heading to the man cave.

--------------------------------

Hey guys. Hope you like this chapter xx