Got You Lovebirds;

"You've got to look perfect!" The chicken gushed, whilst taking the pink bow that was pinned onto her bib off and putting it on my head.
"No Chi, Toy Bonnie gave you that!" I protested, shoving her.
"So? I want you to have it, you look stunning!" Toy Chica beamed, putting her arm round my shoulders.
"Thank you!" I grinned, hugging her.

I was surprised to see Withered Chica opening the door of Parts/Service.
"Hi! Is Foxy here...?" I asked, peering over her shoulder.
She gave me a really dirty look.
"No, actually. Don't go anywhere near him, he's mine. Do you really think he loves you?" Snorted the chicken.
I scowled at her. "Yes, because why would he ask me on a date if he didn't?"
"He's at Party Room 2!" Shouted Bonnie.
"Go get him girl!" Joked Freddy.
"Thanks!" I laughed, waving at them.
"Hope you die." Chica growled, shutting the door.
Rude.

"Mangle! I'm sorry, I should've waited for ye in Parts/Service but I wanted to decorate this place for our date! Do ye like it?" Foxy said, as I met him in Party Room 2.

I gazed around the room. It was perfect! He had decorate it with bunting, colourful lettering saying: 'FOXY AND MANGLE', delicious food, and posters of each other all stuck in the wall.
"I love it Foxy, it's amazing! Thank you!"
"No problem lass, anything for you."

We had the most magical night ever, and it ended with Foxy blushing madly, and leaning in and kissing me. I kissed him back, feeling like I wanted to do dance around and do cartwheels again, when all of a sudden, a blinding flash filled the room, and Toy Chica jumped out from behind the table.
"GOT YA LOVEBIRDS!!!" She giggled.
"Chi!" I chuckled.
"Lass, ye frightened us!" Foxy smiled.
"You two are soooo cute together! Are you...?" She asked hopefully.
"Yeah, we're together now." Foxy said, which shocked me seeing as he hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet. "I love ye Mangle."
I beamed so hard I thought my face might fall off like Old Bonnie's.
"I love you too Foxy."
And Toy Chica jumped up and down, handing us the photo she took, and giving us both a tight hug. Right now, life couldn't get much better!