Heartbrake;

I was woke up by the warm arms of Foxy hugging me, as if he could never let me go. I must have fallen asleep again. I hadn't been getting much sleep lately, so I seem to drift off in the day sometimes.

"Don't leave me lass." Sniffed Foxy, nuzzling into me. "Do anything, to stop them scrapping you."
I just smiled. I couldn't say 'okay Foxy, anything for you!' like I wanted to because I didn't want to lie to him.
Toy Bonnie suddenly appeared in the room. Over the past day or so, we'd become close friends as well.

"Mangle...we have ten minutes to say our goodbyes." Toy Bonnie sighed, tapping my shoulder.
I started trembling with fear. Ten minutes left. No. Why not more time?
"Okay. Thanks Bon. I'll meet you and Chica at Prize Corner in ten mins." I answered, smiling bravely, trying to act confident.
"Cool, see you then." The nervous bunny smiled back, walking off.

Ten minutes later

"I love ye Mangle, remember what I said, try anything to stay alive." Whispered Foxy, hugging me for the last time.
"I love you so much. And if I don't make it out alive, never forget me, okay? Do you promise?" I whispered back, tears brimming in my eyes.
Foxy began to cry.
"Of course lassie, I'll always remember you! I love ye..."
"I love you too Foxy..." And that was it. We kissed for the last time. And as I held Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica's shaky hands whilst we walked into Prize Corner, I chose to not look out the window at Foxy, who was watching with tears falling down his cheeks.

"Toy Freddy, you're up. Thank you for being an amazing replacement to the old Freddy! We love and respect you!" Marionette announced, looking as if he was about to start sobbing any minute. I forgot that Marionette was getting scrapped too...

Toy Freddy made his way up to Golden Freddy, who was a right mess, holding his axe in his shaky right hand.
"Bye bro." He sighed.
"Bye Goldie. And bye everyone." Toy Freddy sniffed, closing his eyes.

I had to save him. He was the least person I want to save, but if I wanted to be remembered as 'Mangle the hero' not 'The Mangled Monster', then this is what I had to do. I looked at Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica for the last time.
"I love you." Tears flowed down my cheeks.
And with that, I leapt up, running, screaming at the top of my lungs:
"DON'T HURT HIM!!!"

I saw black. Silence.

Foxy's P.O.V
I watched through the window. My Mangle had sacrificed her life for Toy Freddy, that fat beast who had bullied her ever day.
"MANGLE! NO!" I shouted, rushing into the room, and crouching down next to her.
Old Freddy and Bonnie came into the room. They gasped.
"Mangle! No, my best friend!" Toy Chica sobbed.
"Mangle...why her?" Wept Toy Bonnie.
"M-mangle saved me..? W-w-what? Oh no, what have I done? She saved me and I never ever respected her." Toy Freddy gasped, a look of extreme guilt, pain and sadness on his ugly face, as he took his hat off.
Marionette looked upset. He tried to speak confidently, but all that came out of his mouth was: "God, Mangle..."

My vision went blurry. So did my hearing. I could make out Old Freddy saying 'Don't scrap the rest of the toys. I know I hate them but the least I can do is try and fix their fuses."
"You can't Freddy, it's hopeless." Marionette yelped.
"You never know until you try." Freddy said. "Trust me."
Anger filled me like a glass of water. My eyes turned bloodshot. I stormed out of the room, sobbing helplessly. This must have been her plan all along. My Mangle was gone.