Chapter 4: Make me or Break me

Daniela'sP.O.V.

'Joel Why would Louis be talking to him'Joel is the quarter back of the football team and the wrestling team and Louis is like me an Outcast. I know Joel because during the summer he came up to me and my friend Deijah because he lives right by her and had just moved into town.

*Flashback*

me and Deijah were sitting on her front steps just talking "so Dani (that was my nickname from her) our summer has to be epic. was thinking maybe we could...." she trailed of the  conversation so I waved my hands in her face and said "Hello earth to Deijah." she didn't answer so I decided to stare in the direction she was staring at and saw that she was fixated at what was going on Across the street then she spoke "I have a bad feeling Dani." I asked her "What is it Deijah?What's the matter?" She stared at me as though she saw a ghost and said "I feel as though I know him from some where and not trying to sound crazy but...." I starred at her as though she had lost her mind and asked "But what? Deijah your starting to sound like a mental person." She looked at me with the saddest face"I feel as though he's trouble." I stood their starring at her wondering to myself 'is she serious or is this just another one of her pranks' so I told her in a sarcastic tone to try and change the tension "don't care I'm gonna go over their and introduce myself" She looked up still having serious face that was fighting her smile. Finally shes poke and said "Alright you retard let's go properly introduce our selves."

*Flashbacks over*

As I stop and stand their waiting for them to start walking Ashley turned her head to the the side as if she knew they were being watched so they started to move at a fast pace.
Once I reached school I decided to take the long way to my locker since through the shorter I would have to pass Joel and I did not want to cross enemy territory.
As I was reaching my locker I noticed something on it; a sky blue note taped to my locker  I started rushing over to my locker, but i  was stopped by the enemy himself "Hey Daniela how've you been?" He asked with a unsteady voice "Yeah I'm fucking wonderful why would you be asking?" I demanded "Okay cut the crap how's.....you know....Deijah?" He looked sincere about his question so I told him "Why don't you go ask your little slut that you cheated on with!" I exclaimed and stormed away from their until I realized he was still standing there so I turned back around and told him "Go to your fucking locker this is my property for 2 more years got it so goodbye!" He looked shocked but walked off and as I was unlocking my locker someone steps behind me and taps my shoulder.

Louis  P.O.V
As I started walking to my locker I thought to myself maybe I'll stop by Daniela's locker and say 'hi' but as I was walking over there I noticed Ashley was talking to her and I thought to myself 'maybe Ash wants to be friends with Daniela?' So apart of me got excited but as I was getting closer I noticed that Daniela looked uncomfortable and angry at the same time. So i continued to walk closer and closer it was then i could hear clearly what was going on. Ashley was threatening her so I did what I felt was necessary I grabbed Ashley and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK ASHLEY LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE!!" i yelled loudly

She looked shocked; in disbelief that I just did that and pushed my hand off her and walked away. Once she was gone I looked at Daniela and I asked her "Are you okay? Did she hurt you because if she did..." She cut me off "Please Louis I'm fine please.... just ...go." I looked into her eyes and saw that they were puffy and red. I carresed her face and told her "Daniela please I won't let anyone hurt you I promise." She looked up and we stared into each others eyes and held each others gaze then she smiled and nodded. "But Daniela I need you to tell me what she told you okay can you do that for me." Her smile was gone now "Okay but I have to tell you after school." She paused then smiled "Because were both late for English now." I looked at the clock and smiled "Indeed we are." I told her.

As we were walking into the classroom all you heard were 'oos' and 'awws' from the people around us. shortly after entering the classroom the teachers lecture 'on how being late again will have its consequences' and how 'I have all after school to makeout with my girlfriend' which made Daniela giggle and me blush but then she said "Sorry sir but I'm not his girlfriend" As she said that i mumbled to myself 'not yet anyway'.  we took our seats after the teacher urged us to not long after i started getting bored quickly until Ashley walks through the door and started making a bunch of excuses saying this is her first day  and made up a story to the teacher on how she got lost 'What sack of crap she's telling'' 'I thought.

After the class ended Daniela tried to run out of the class but i grabbed her by her arm lightly smiled at her and asked "Can i have the pleasure of walking with you." She smiled at me and said "Okay." shyly. As we walked through the halls we would glance at each other and make little jokes here and their. Once the day ended we met at the front entrance of the school.  "Do you mind if we can go some where and talk." i asked softly . She looked at me as though i was a serial killer i laughed at her and said "Don't worry this is a place i been to like a hundred times and i would never hurt you or disrespect you in any way plus me mum raised me right so no worries." She smiled and said "On one condition" looking up at me expectantly "Name your price." i said "Once i see this place WE consider it OUR spot but as friends." I blushed and agreed to her demands. Even though it was the second day of school I  feel as though Daniela and I have grown close in this short while and even though I remember her past life and the chemistry we had I feel as though one day we shall be closer than ever before.

Hello loves sorry I haven't been updating soon enough but I solemnlyswearto this day I shall update every 3 or 4 days promise vote and leave a comment ^-*