Nice Seeing You. Again.

I am so freakin done with my edits 😂

MiNayeon and ChaeYu/TzuChae

************

It was a nice and beautiful morning in Seoul. Chaeyoung woke up with drool on her face and messy hair. She checked the time and its still 6 in the morning, so she went back to sleep

Moments after..

CLANK! CLANK! CLANK!

Jeongyeon held two pans and hit them together to wake the sleepy cub up!

Chaeyoung's POV

"WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU?! CANT A GIRL GET SOME GOOD REST?!"

I glared at her and she pointed a pan at me.

"Food's ready"

Its semester break, isnt it? Its my time to sleep, eat, social media, repeat. Life's great.

"By the way, someone's waiting for you outside, go get dressed" she smirked

What? Isnt it too early for that? I stood up and looked out of the window. Only to find a tall beautiful princess. Chou Tzuyu.

I hurriedly took a shower and put on some clothes. I just picked a white sweater and black jeans. I dont want her to wait. I rushed downstairs and Jeongyeon threw bread at me.

"EAT! OR I'LL KILL YOU!" she glared

"YOU SHOULDNT THROW FOOD YOU KNOW! Anyways, I'm out! Bye! Love ya!"

Jeongyeon is like my brother-sister-dad-mom kind of person. She takes care of me really well. Back to where we were, I opened the front door and Tzuyu, kissed my forehead.

"Goodmorning beautiful" she smiled

"Goodmorning, isnt it too early for dates?" I asked with a smile

"Nope. Now come on" she took my hand and intertwined them with hers.

Yes, Tzuyu's my girlfriend. Tzuyu and Sana broke up because Sana still had feelings for Dahyun. I comforted Tzuyu and 4 months after, she confessed that she liked me. I accepted her confession and asked her out. Thats how it happened. I'm trying my best to forget the 'past'.

I admit, its really hard. It seems like everything we do reminds me of her. Her. Mina. The girl I loved. And I always will. If it wasnt for that desperate whore, that wouldnt happen. Since that day, we havent talked or even made eye contact.

Our parents wanted us to get back together but we insisted. We went back to being strangers. Just like what the contract said. Just like what I said. If I could turn back time, I would make things right. There's a saying that everything will fall back into place.

The question is, will it? Or will it not?

I turned into my old self, again. You know, being the baddest and most badass female in school. Fights every student that looks at me. Getting detention for skipping classes and teasing teachers about how boring they are.

I go to school late and come home late. At school, in the morning, I only attend English class. After that I skip classes. After school, I will immediatley go to the bar where I usually go. I play poker with my 'friends' and drink even though I'm underage. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu always get worried, they'll go to the bar and drag me outside. I always get scolded by Jeong about going there.

Everynight, I cry myself to sleep. Thinking about Mina. It broke my heart when I heard Mina and Nayeon were dating. Nayeon asked if I was mad. I told her I wasnt. Lies. I was. But why would I? I dont have the right to get mad. Why am I even mad? Am I mad because of the thought that Nayeon and Mina will do all the things that we did? I marked Mina first...
What am I saying.
Mina isnt mine anymore..