Chapter 15

Chapter 15
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Harry's P.O.V.)

When Lou slammed the door in our faces Louis pouted.

"Rude with a capital R-U-D-E!" He frowned.

"I guess we need to quickly get ready too though." Liam said.

"Fine." Louis huffed. We walked down to the room we were getting styled in. I plopped down in a chair and pulled out my phone to text Taylor. The ladies came in and were doing our hair while texting.

Me: Hey whats up?

TayTay: Nmu?

Me: Getting ready for the premier.

TayTay: Oh yea! Elle kept screaming something about Kermit and Miss Piggy :)

Me: Yep. So anyway i was wondering if you wanted to come to the premier with me? Like as my date?

TayTay:..........Are you joking?

Me: No?

TayTay: Sure then! Ill start getting ready.

Me: K. Well pick u up at the hotel around 6:00.

TayTay: KK see ya then!

Me: You too.

I smiled. Taylor was my date!

"Harrys taking TayTay to the premier!" Louis screamed jumping up from behind me.

"Thanks Lou. Youre a good friend." I glared at him

"No problem. Any time Harry." He smirked. I shook my head.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Elle's P.O.V.)

"Lou we look amazing!" Mel gushed looking at all of us. I had to agree.

Hope was wearing a strapless knee length lime green dress. It had a sweetheart neckline.mTHe top was pure sparkles and there was a pale blue sash. The bottom of the dress was allmost like a netting and it pouffed out. She had dangly bird earing on and a matching bracelet. She had on pale blue and sparkly heels. Her hair was in cornrows leading back into a ponytail, and the ponytail was all straightened.

I had on a dress that went a little above the knee's. It had a sweetheart neckline, and the straps for the dress started in the middle of the sweetheart neckline, to around my neck. It was a neon purple and had a layered bottom. There was also silver beads on te waist and the straps. I had on black heels-Lou made me wear them- and dangling circly earings. I had on my rings that I never take off. One looked like a crown and the other was a spoon ring that had two hearts on it. My hair was crimped.

Mel was wearing a red one shoulder dress that was a trailed on the ground a tiny bit. The straps had silve sequins on them, and the bottom of the dress did too. She was wearing long red feather earings wih it, and her hair was in a fishtail braid, but it had red flowers interwined.

Mer was wearing a tight knee length blue dress. She had on a navy blue and white blazer on top of it, and white pumps. Her now red hair was pinned to one side. She had on a charm bracelet and diamond studs.

Rose had on a strapless black dress that went to her knees. From her waist down it was pouffy with like a mesh netting over top. There was glitter all over the edge of the top and the bottom. She had on black wedges and her hair was curled. She still had on her hoops and she had no jewelry on.

"You do. I did a fantastic job didnt I?" She grinned flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Yep!" I giggled. Mel pulled out her phone.

"The guys are waiting outside by the limo! Omg I love saying that!" She exclaimed.

"By Lou! Thanks sooooo much!" I said as I waved goodbye to her. The other girls waved and thanked her too. We walked down the hall and past the mean secretary. Mel gave her the finger.

"Mel!" I laughed.

"What?" She smiled "I just waved at her with my middle finger. No biggie." The ohers laughed as we walked out to the limo. The boys finnaly looked up from their phones and saw us standing there a few feet away from them.

"Wow." Louis and Liam said with their mouths wide open staring at us.

"Come on! Hurry up! We need to get to the hotel!" Harry ushered us all in the limo. Once we got to the hotel, Tay came running out. She was wearing a white dress with a black sash and black beads on the spaghetti straps. It had a layered bottom and went to her knees and She was wearing black heels. Tay hopped in beside Harry. They imediatly stated talking. Liam and Mel were in their own little world and Niall and Zayn were talking too.

"What are you thinking about?" Louis asked as I cuddled into him.

"Nothing much....just nervous....and excited..." I trailed off.

"Dont worry about it. You look beutiful. You just pose for a few pictures and then bam! Your in to watch the movie." He reassured me.

"Okay." I smiled up at him.

"You do look beutiful though." He grinned.

"Thanks." I blushed looking down. He placed a kiss on my forhead as I cuddled back into him for the last few minutes of the drive.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Author Note

Sorry its another short chappie. Im trying to write a longer one but im having trouble. VCSW please!!

Oh! And whos ur fav couple so far? And do you want a couple to change, or me to make some new couples? Comment and tell me!! Thx!