honeymoon

Warning : a lemon and limes do don't read it if you don't like those.percy and annabeth are still vigin in this fanfiction.

Annabeth p.o.v

Annabeth might not show it in front of Percy, but she felt jittery with excitement and anxiety about their trip to St. Lucia. She was excited to see a whole different place away from what she was used to. She looked forward to taking dives into the Caribbean Sea, go hiking, and relax away any stress that could come once school started. What made the trip a billion times better was Percy at her side, of course.

That was also what made her nervous. They were to be together on an exotic island for a week, staying at a very...romantic resort. She couldn't help to not think about the possibilities. The possibilities of them taking things a bit farther and...doing it.

She knew she trusted Percy one hundred percent, but they hadn't discussed it yet either. She wanted to bring it up multiple nights as they huddled together in bed back in their apartment in New Rome, but the nerves always got to her before she could say a thing.

Annabeth had started to think about it more often whenever she saw Percy take off his shirt before taking a shower or in favor of a different one. All she could think of besides the intriguing sight of his toned skin was Percy taking her shirt off. She wanted him.

It was still a big deal-a very important deal-in their relationship. Yet the nerve always settled because sex wasn't the same thing as a kiss or a make-out session. It was something more intimate and special that only happened for the first time once and must always be taken with precautions. But Percy wasn't just anybody. He was the guy she wanted, the one she planned to stay with forever. She wondered if Percy thought the same thing.

--------------

After they checked in, dropped their suitcases, and went through security, they headed for gate number 8A.

It was still pretty early in the morning-7:37AM. Their flight didn't leave until 8:25AM, so she figured for them to get some breakfast.

"Hey, we should get some breakfast." Annabeth suggested.

"Definitely, let's see..." he said looking around. "What do you want? There is McDonald's, Panda Express, Starbucks, and Chipotle. There is also a convenience store."

"Um...just...get me whatever you'd like with some bottled water, I need to go to the restroom really quick." Annabeth told him, giving him a kiss on the cheek before striding away.

"Okay." He said curiously.

Annabeth felt him staring as she walked away towards the restrooms. Perhaps Percy already started to notice her anxiety.

______________________________________

PERCY

Although she was good at hiding her emotions, Percy knew perfectly that something was bothering Annabeth. From the moment they left for the airport, he noticed her slight fidgeting of fingers, which was very strange coming from her.

Percy assumed that she was just very excited for their trip, but the fact that she was abnormally quiet lead him to believe that perhaps she was just tired, so he had wrapped an arm around her shoulder and guided her head against him.

The only problem was that Annabeth still continued to act strange. Both her body language and face seemed to tell him that she was lost in a distant thought.

Percy still hoped that she was just tired because he was afraid to think that perhaps Annabeth did not want to go on the trip anymore, even though she was very genuine about wanting to go.