2. "Its Alex."

2. It's Alex.

Song; Strange Love - Halsey

(This song practically describes their whole relationship so yknow, you should probs listen to it ngl)

Okay so, basically in the first chapter there was a character called Jack. Once I was writing this chapter, I realised that later on i'm gonna introduce Jack Barakat so yknow that'd be really confusing 😂
so anyway Jack is now Tristan 🤷🏼‍♀️

---

"Alright guys, settle down please for the Register!" Mrs maggs stood up and the classroom chatter soon fell to a low mumble.

"Thank you, Abella?" She called out.

"Here," a petite girl in the front waved.

"Andrew?"

"Here." A short stubby boy responded.

The usual routine carried on for another few minutes as the old lady continued to scribble on her notepad. The multiple names flying above my head made it easy for me to be overwhelmed and even more nervous than before.

The door slammed opened, snapping me out from my thoughts, and another student walked through.

Although it want just any other student. It was the same boy I had bumped into in the corridor.
As I tried to regulate my breathing speed, I took in his rough appearance, and not just his eyes this time.

His disheveled brown hair was smothered with a grey beanie, letting only stray stands poke out from underneath including his fringe that swept effortlessly to the side. Black skinny jeans clung to his legs tightly and his white shirt flopped over them as it wasn't tucked in. His white shirt was crumpled and there was no tie on him. The boys black bag slung over his shoulder as Mrs maggs gave a disappointing look.
His appearance alone sent shivers up my spine. The typical 'bad boy' vibe was leaking off of him, although for some reason he didn't just seem like any other bad boy.

"Late again Alexander, slept in I assume?" she shook her head whilst tutting as she scribbled on the register.

"It's Alex." he spat harshly, not even bothering to answer the question about whether he slept in or not.

There it was again. That harsh, gloomy, venomous voice as he narrowed his eyes around the class. They stopped on me, his jaw hardened as he lingered his gaze on me. I could feel his eyes burning into me, although I wasn't going to risk looking into those hypnotising orbs again.

Mrs Maggs sighed in response but left it there. Alex began painfully slowly walking up the desks, everyone was talking but as Alex walked past they would stop and look anywhere but him.
The way he carried himself and his entire aura was awful.

He slumped down on the desk next to mine and Tristan's. I quickly bit my lip and turned back to Tristan.

"Who's he?" I asked curiosity overtaking me.

"Oh that's Alex, Alex Gaskarth. He's you know the 'bad boy' of the school. He's kind of a dick, but fuck if he was gay, the things I'd do to that body of his.." Tristan trailed off, peeking over my shoulder as he began checking the boy out.

My eyes widened and I couldn't hold back my laugh, I covered my mouth with my hands embarrassingly, I hated my laugh.

"Who the fuck are you?" An angry voice growled from behind me.