~1~

~ y/n ~

"Hello everyone! Today we'll be learning about the French Revolution," my teacher, Mr. Framour says to the class, adding a strange and horrible French accent when he says 'revolution'. The class erupts with complaints, while I sit at my desk, flicking my pencil back and forth between my fingers.

"Sir, we've spent three weeks on the same topic. What's the hold up?" I ask, and everyone snaps their head towards me, some verbally agreeing with me.

"Well, [Y/N], why not?" The teacher responds, putting his hands on his hip. I roll my eyes and let out a chuckle.

"It gets annoying?" I respond, and he laughs.

"Too bad!" He says, and starts the lesson. I let out an agitated sigh and sink into my chair.

-woop time skip already fight me-

"Make sure to finish those questions for tomorrow, have a great day everyone Tomorrow's Friday!" Our teacher yells over the bell and voices.

Once I get all my stuff together, I walk out of the classroom to be met by my boyfriend Noah.

"Hey babe," he says to me, and I smile and hug him. Once I unwrap my arms and bring them back to my side, we started walking towards the cafeteria. The day was over, but we stayed after school sometimes just to hang out. I know, classy hangout spot.

I notice Noah turn his head, and smile to one of his buddies. He mouths something to them, but I can't make out what he says.

Suddenly, Noah jerks my arm, and pushes me up against one of the pillars. Forcing himself onto me, he kisses me roughly. I attempt to push him off me, failing due to our difference in size. He starts groping my chest, and a tear slipped out of my eye and down my cheek, falling onto the floor and shattering like my dignity.

I close my eyes, and go limp just enough to keep standing up, but not having a stable body weight proportion. Noah then slaps me, causing me to flinch and tense up.

"Kiss me back, bitch," he says to me, and I start crying. Tears rolling down my face and onto the floor, but he doesn't care. He's focused on kissing me.

He then moves one hand down to my backside, squeezing my ass. (I'm sorry but I couldn't not say ass. You guys all know that you'd put ass too.)

He moves down to my neck, nibbling at it, feeling like he's putting a lighter to my skin. I turn my head and quietly say help, hoping somebody would see. Noah slaps me again, telling me to shut up and enjoy what he's doing. I couldn't though, it didn't feel right.

A guy looks over in my direction, questioningly making eye contact. I mouth 'help, he's hurting me' to him, hoping he'd be able to make out what I said. I see his eyes widen, and he starts walking over towards us.

"Hey, dude, I think you should back off her. She obviously isn't fond of what you're doing to her," the guy says, grabbing Noah's attention.

"Shut up, she's a slut and she loves shit like this," Noah responds, and I take this chance to push him off me.

"First off, I am not a slut. I've never dated anyone but you, and I'm only not a virgin because it was out of my control. You cheat on me and I let you have another chance, but I'm done. I'm sick of how you treat me! You treat me like a fucking object that you own! You need to fucking realize that I'm a person that doesn't need to be ordered around, okay? We're done, I can't do this anymore," I yell at him, turning heads towards us.

Noah grabs my shirt, pulling me close to his face. "You don't talk to me like that, okay? You're lucky I'm not going to punch you in the middle of this cafeteria. I'm still your ride home, don't you dare think that you're off the hook for that," he hisses into my face. I flinch at every word he says to me, occasionally being shook in his grasp.

"Noah, let go of her!" Noah's friend Kyle says, jogging over by us. He pushes me away from him, slapping him. Noah slaps him back, and quickly a fight broke out between them.

I walk closer to them, trying to stop the fight. "Guys, stop! This isn't worth it!" I yell at them, getting punched by Noah, "you fucking skank go away! I don't fucking care about you!" I back up, letting more tears escape my eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" The guy that pushed Noah off me says to me, and I don't say anything, keeping my focus on the floor. He puts his hands on my shoulders, causing me to flinch. "Hey hey, you're okay. It's gonna be okay, alright?" He says to me, giving me a hug. I break in his grasp, sobbing into his shoulder.

"Don't worry, you're safe now."

-------------------------

eeeeeeee! ahh I'm so proud of myself for this! I think this first chapter turned out pretty good. I stared with an idea, and it just kind of skyrocketed. I've not been able to start a new story because I didn't have time and didn't have any ideas. But, one popped into my head, and it's the first chapter!

I plan for this book to be longer than my last one, and if you haven't read it, please go to my profile and read it!! It's called "Are You Happy?" and I'm quite proud of it.

Thank you to new readers, fans of my past books, and everyone in general. love all you a ton <3