~4~

~ y/n ~

Bo starts driving toward my house as I stare out the window, a lot on my mind. Too many things have happened today, it's hard to not be overwhelmed by it all.

Bo's speaking caught my attention. "Hey, are you good? You seem upset," he asks me in a gentle tone. I nod my head, smiling. "Okay, if you're upset don't hesitate to tell me."

I look back out of the window, as we turn on to my road. "My house is the second house on the right," I say to him, and he nods in understanding. He turns into my driveway, and I feel tears forming in my eyes. I turn to Bo quickly, and his blank face is quickly washed over with a concerned expression. "Can you get out of the car too?" I ask him, holding back my tears. He nods immediately and gets out.

I get out as well, walking over to him. "Are you sure you're alright?" Bo asks, putting a hand on my shoulder.

Tears begin to fall from my eyes, rolling down my cheeks and falling off my face like rain. I step as close as I could to Bo, wrapping my arms around him. I let out a quiet sob, and he wraps his arms around me.

"Hey, you're going to be okay, don't worry. What's wrong?" He asks, and I pull away from him, wiping away my tears.

I force a smile to him, and laugh silently. "Uh, sorry. I'm just really happy that you helped me and have been so nice to me. So, thank you. Genuinely," I say looking at the ground, and it felt as if I could hear him frown slightly.

"Why wouldn't I have helped you? You weren't in a good position, and I needed to help. You got my attention, and it would've been a dick move if I didn't help. So don't worry about it, alright?" Bo says, rubbing his right hand up and down my arm.

Using all of my strength, I hug him again. "Thank you. Honestly."

"No problem. Honestly."

—time skip by your local cunt aka me—

"[Y/N], I can't fucking deal with your bullshit anymore. It's pissing me off!" Bo yells at me, and I step back. "Get out of my fucking sight!"

I wasn't in my body. It was as if I was watching a movie, I'm not in control.

"Bo, please, let me explain-,"

"There's nothing to fucking explain! Just get out of here!" Bo interrupts, and I see myself start to cry. I ran away from him, not stopping until I was lost.

I felt hopeless. I lost one of the best people I ever met. Just because I told hi-

————————————————————

I woke up in a cold sweat from my nightmare, but it was gone as quickly as it came. I look at my clock, reading "5:28" in small red numbers. I sigh, pulling my covers off of me, and get up. "There's not hope that I can fall back asleep now," I thought to myself, knowing it was true. But hey, today's Friday.

I slowly walk towards my closet, opening the doors and turning on the overhead room's light. I shuffle through the clothes, and eventually took out what I wanted to wear. I opened my door, walking into the bathroom to get ready. I shower at night, so I don't have to in the morning.

—time skip by your favorite Snuggie—

I wave goodbye to my parents, who were getting ready for their jobs, walking outside. I already explained to them last night that my ex and I split up and they both let out a sigh of relief. They never really liked him, and now I can see why.

I go outside to wait for the bus, which was down the road by the time I got to the end of my driveway. I get on, waving hello to the bus driver, who returned the gesture. I sit towards the back, and prayed that today would go alright.

I hum to myself, soon seeing that we were at my high school. When I saw the doors, my stomach dropped. I was nervous for the outcome of today. Let's just hope it goes well.