~6~

I smile and get up, grabbing all of my things and following Bo. He puts our trays down, and motions for me to sit.

"Why, thank you!" I say, smiling. Bo smiles and sits down next to me.

"Why, of course!" He mocks, and I stick my tongue out at him. He just smiles in response.

There were a couple other people at the table, none that I really recognized.

"Damn Bo, you pick up a new chick?" One guy asks, and I blush softly.

"Fuck yeah dude!" Bo responds, and everyone laughs. "No, I'm just kidding. This is [Y/N]. She used to date that douchebag Noah. [Y/N], these are my friends Adam, Kyle, and Jace."

"Kyle?/[Y/N]?" Kyle and I say at the same time. I can't believe I didn't recognize him at first! "Since when were you friends with Bo?" I ask him.

"Hey, short stuff, I could ask you the same thing," he replied, putting his feet on the table. "Cool seeing you again, fuck face."

"You too, shit head," I add, and everyone laughs again. I take a bite of food, and look at Bo. He was busy talking to Jace, so I grab another bite of my food and look around the cafeteria.

It was so boring in here today, but at the same time full of life. It's very hard to explain.

"Hey cunt, wanna answer my question now?" I ask Kyle, and he flips me off.

"Sure thing, puss. I met him back in middle school. Though we weren't friends at first, I thought he was a major fag," he says, and everyone laughs but Bo, who pushes him. "but I decided to get to know him and he's pretty cool."

"Nice. You already know how him and I met, so I'll spare the story," I say with a slightly pained expression, thinking back to when we met. It's all in the past though.

Bo taps me on the shoulder, and I turn to look at him. "Is everything okay?" He asks, and I nod my head.

God, he's such a sweetheart.

"Yeah I'm fine, just thinkin'. Are we still on for meeting after school?" I ask him, and he nods his head.

"I just can't stay for long," he adds and I give him a confused expression.

"Could you maybe instead give me a ride home today? Since you 'can't stay for long?'" I ask him, and he shakes his head. "No? How come?"

He sighs, "the reason I couldn't stay long in the first place is because, uh, I have, um, the musical info meeting. It's the final one before tryouts."

I gasp softly. "You're going out for musical? Me too!" I say, not having any plans on actually auditioning for it before this second.

"Really? No way! Who ar-" Bo replies with excitement, but the bell cuts him off. Thank god! "We don't have any other classes together, do we? Don't want to have to sneak up on you again!"

I laugh, "I don't think so. See you at the meeting?" I ask him.

"Definitely."

————————————

Hey guys! Sorry for the hiatus, I had major writers block. But, I finally have an idea for this story! Stay tuned : )