Born under a lucky or loser star?

Yo~!  Seems I already was working on another part lol xD Didn't remember, I gave me some time to finish it, so here it is... Now let me go back to my med books... Dammit

The weeks passed, you were training and already had more control of your quirk, allowing you to realize you were wrong all along and your mother... She was right. Zagine was a mercenary well connected, he had lots of old friends and acquaintances around the globe, one of them, a doctor, confirmed Zagine's suspicions about your ability.

Doctor: 80% of the people have a quirk, it's important to mention 'Marriage quirks', which are fixed unions so that the children that matrimony inherits specific abilities. Hardly ever a child whose parents' have quirks will manifest both. Needless to say, there's been only one rumor about certain quirks, which under special circumstances mutated and merged. Which is your case, and I'd say your ability is one of the rarest, nobody would have thought this...

Zagine: You were born under a lucky star, y/n! Your quirk... Quirk creation *you were silent, listening and wondering if you really were born under such star*

Doctor: Correct, it's the product of combining creation with a quirk brain-related. Since the brain is the foundation of said quirks, if something happens there when the baby is born, it might change the quirk or let the baby quirkless. It's still under investigation, but seems like the brain in tandem with natural selection allowed us humans to manifest quirks, since the first human who manifest it the brain somehow ordered the feet bones to split.

Y/N: Thanks doctor, now I know, not only I inherited them also they gave me a unique gift

Doctor: Oooh Y/N! You don't know how unique it is, anyone would kill to have it if it could be transferred

The doctor was right, anyone would kill, your quirk awakened that tragic day... You didn't realize it at all, you wanted so much to have your parents' quirks, they manifested yet there others who you already created without full control at that moment:

- Duplication

- Hikoori (Ice-Fire), that allows you to control your body's temperature itself, lowing the temperature to create ice around you using vapor in the air, seal wounds, keep your head cool to prevent emotions get the best of you it also works the other way around... Raising your body temperature to create fire. 

- Ansatsusha mimoto (Assasin's identity): a quirk that allows the user to emit killing intent/bloodlust. 

- Training your mother's quirk allowed you to took it to another step: Psychokinesis, allows the user to control the movement of any substance at a molecular and the usage of other psychic energies to produce different effects – teleportation, psy...

- Training your mother's quirk allowed you to took it to another step: Psychokinesis, allows the user to control the movement of any substance at a molecular and the usage of other psychic energies to produce different effects – teleportation, psychometry and telepathy

You created some other quirks but you still have to get used to them: Black Biomass, as the name implies it's biomass related, it allows the user to manipulate his own biomass to shapeshift parts of his body to create weapons, to change his appearance and voice. It comes with a bonus, enhanced speed, strength, dexterity and certain level of regeneration, this last one comes with a price – consume your own biomass, so you have to either consume biomass (something you're already working on) or let it itself recover, which takes a lot of time. Maniac Curtain – with this you can 'inject' some life/manipulate clothes to make change their appearance to whatever you want just change color or make some extra arms; it's still kinda useless, because your clothes can be ripped easily but once you get a lab and work on them, they will be resistant enough. And last but not least, a defense mechanism until you get strong enough you won't need it at all, Aegis: Using the air pressure along with psychic energies, you can create an invisible and almost impenetrable wall.