Chapter 2

*Taylor's POV*

        "Excuse me mam, the plane has landed," a flight atendant said nudging my arm.

        "Oh, okay. Thanks," I replied. I yawned and looked out the window. Oh yeah, I was CALIFORNIA! I smiled and got out of my seat, and oulled my phone out of my pocket. It was 2:00 PM, this whole time zone thing was going to be hard to get used to. I had never rode a plane by myself so it took me a while to get my bags and figure out where to go afterwards, but finally I got out of the airport. That's when I realized I forgot to plan a ride to my new apartment. Crap. I stood there for 15 minutes until I finally got a cab. I gave him a slip of paper with the address of my apartment on it and it took about 20 minutes to get there. My eyes were glued on the window the whole time. California was exactly what I expected, maybe even better actually. The palm trees we're so perfect, almost any where you could find somebody skating, and the ocean... oh my god the ocean looked beautiful! I almost didn't even realize we were at my apartment. I thanked the man, got out of the cab, and got my bags. I looked up at my apartment complex. It looked like a neighborhood, expect some of the houses were connected, and they were all about three stories high. On the website I looked at them on said there was one apartment on the bottom floor, one in the middle, and one on top. They looked so cute and old-schooled. I loved it. Mine was number 24, it was in the middle. I walked inside and took the stairs that went to my front door. I was so excited I couldn't stop smiling. I took and deep breath and opened the door. The inside was so urban, it was amazing. The walls looked kind of old but I liked it. Once you walked inside you were in the living room and to the right was a small kitchedn, and to the left a bathroom. Then there was another door that led into the bedroom, which also had a bathroom. It was small, but cozy. I looked out my bedroom window and could see aperfect view of the beach, it wasn't like right outside my window, but it wasn't too far away. The apartment I rented already came with furniture so that was awesome. I set bags on my bed and decided to unpack later. I wanted to take a walk around the "neighborhood". I grabbed my phone off the kitchen table where I left it. The stair led to the garage I shared with the people that lived below and above me, and then there was a door that led outside. I started to walk downstairs and heard somebody from the house below me talking.

       "Bro, we should totally hit the waves today. I heard they we're supposed to be super dope," a male voice siad. I laughed to myself, I couldn't see this guy, but by what he just said I could tell he was a total California guy. I continued walking out and the bottom floor apartment door opened. Maybe I would get to meet this guy. A guy who looked about 18 with shaggy brown hair, and a very well built body came out. He saw me on the stair and smiled.

        "Hey, did you just move here?" he asked. I nodded my head.

      "Yup, like five minutes ago," I answered. I was kind of an awkward person, but being in California for some reason made me feel more confident. He laughed and I walked over to him.

         "I'm Wesley, but you can call me Wes," he said shaking my hand. I took it and smiled. He was really cute. I could get used to being his neighbor.

          "I'm Taylor," I replied.

          "Since we're neighbors, why don't I show you around?" he asked, I was about to answer when two more boys came out of the house and joined us. One of them, the oldest I'm guessing had blodish hair and also had a really well built body, I could tell because he didn't have his shirt on. Which made things kind of awkward. He was really cute too. The other one looked like Wesley but younger.

       "Uh who's the pretty girl?" the older one asked Wes confused. I blushed and laughed a little.

        "This is Taylor, our new neighbor," Wesley said to Drew. Drew's face lit up and he turned to me.

       "Hey, I'm Drew," he said pushing Wesley out of the way to shake my hand. The younger one chuckled and shook his head. He seemed really adorbale. I shook Drew's hand and smiled.

         "Hi, I'm Keaton, Wesley's little brother," the little one said. Ahh, no wonder they looked alike.

         "I'm their hot friend," Drew said and winked at me. I laughed and blushed again. I liked these boys. Wesley rolled his eyes and chuckled.

          "I was just asking Taylor if she wanted me to show her around," Wes said.

          "I'd love that, thank you," I smiled.

          "Mind if we tag along?" Drew asked refering to him and Keaton. No, I did not mind at alllll.

          "That sounds cool" I smiled. I already loved it here.