How It All Started

Jilly's Pov

I was in 1st grade and I was getting picked on for having brown hair with blonde patches in it. I thought it was really pretty but everyone else said that it made me mysterious and an Alien. "Ooo y'all move it's the Alien" A girl named Zendaya said. I moved out of the way from them and didn't say a thing. I overheard my mom for days saying that it's not called bullying because were we're at a young age but sometimes it hurt my feelings. "Hey yall leave her alone. She hasn't done anything to y'all and y'all wouldn't like it if she said that stuff about yall" A older boy said sticking up for me "Oh I'm sorry" Zendaya said and ran. The boy was way older than me he was like a giant to me. "I'm so sorry are you okay" he asked bending down on one knee "Umm.. yes" I said "Good. So what's your name?" He asked "J-Jilly" I stuttered. I've never talked to any of these kids at my school because they have always picked on me so this is new. "Nice name Jilly.  I'm Keith" he said "Nice to meet you Keith" I said "I'll see around Jilly. Make sure you stick up to them kids. You don't deserve to be picked on" he said and got up "Okay" I said. Keith left and the kids no longer messed with me until the next year when he left the school. I found out he was in 5th grade and left to go to the middle school. Keith and I stilled talked but not as much. He stood up for me when I couldn't. My 9th grade year he was in 12th grade. We talked more then because I started to need help with my math. His friends would mess with him for having a friend in the 9th grade but he didnt care. They did until one day he called me his best friend. They were surprised and so was I. One day he was helping me with my math and I had asked him why he called me his bestfriend, he said because Him and I have been friends since I was in 1st grade so it was time for a step up in our friendship. I caught feelings for him that same year but I never showed nor told anyone because he had a girlfriend. Since that day I've always had a secretive crush on him. Even after he graduated I could never get him out of my mind.

Present Day

"Graduating day girl turn up." My girl bestfriend Janina said "Yes I'm ready to get out of school" I said "Girl bye. You just want to see Keith stank ass" she said "Shut up and he's not stank" I said "Oh whatever. Thank God that today is graduating day because after this I'm not coming to school" she said "Me neither. We moving to a apartment with just me and you. I'm ready to be free out of this prison" I said "What if you see Keith?" She asked raising an eyebrow "I don't know. I ain't talked to him in a few weeks. You just trynna hook up with Bryshere aint you" I said "No...." she lied "Lier but let's get this day over with. Because this 17 year old bout to get her jam on" I said