Keith's Proposal

Jillys Pov

The girls all of a sudden want to go out shopping for baby clothes and stuff. They claim after we are done shopping were going out to eat. I'm so clueless on what they are up to but hey I'm getting free food and free baby clothes for the little one so let me stop being clueless and go with them. "C'mom Jilly" De'Laila said coming into my room. "Okay. I'm coming." I said and walked out of my room. Right before I left I took a quick selfie.

JillyAnais: Going out with the girls

JillyAnais: Going out with the girls. Leya should be on her way sometime soon💞❤.
"Bring yo pretty ass on" Janina said and grabbed my hand and we all left. I got in the car with Janina and Laila. Ca'shawn, Liya, and Taylor got in a separate car. We drove to the mall and spent 3 hours there and then we headed to the resturant but it was bad traffic so I figured we were gonna be there for a while

Keith's Pov

Now that Jillys is almost 9 months pregnant and it's almost the baby's due I want to go ahead and propose to her. I want to at least be engaged to her when the Leya is born. We have been through alot now and she has always stayed by my side throigh it all. Since we are currently working on the movie everyone decided to take a few days off for their proposals. "So today is Keith, Wednesday is me, Friday is Bryshere, Sunday is Elijah, Tuesday is Luke, and Thursday is Woody" Algee said "That's the schedule?" I asked "Yeah" he said and I started pacing back and forth "You okay Keith?" He asked "Yeah man, just a little nervous" I said "It's okay man. She's gonna say yes." He said "What if she says no. I will be heartbroken man" I said "Keith she's gonna say yes l. She has your little babygirl I'm her stomach. Why would she say no?" He asked "I feel like my little babygirl is the only thing holding us together. My momma claims that Jillyan loves me and wouldn't let me go because we have known each other for so long but remember Miya. She threaten both Jillyan and Leya." I said "Now Miya doing too much. She didn't even want you before" he said "I know that now but why is she doing this?" I asked "She's jealous. Shes jealous of all the attention Jillyan is getting she once had but less. Now that your with Jillyan people don't even mention her name the talk is always about "The Power Couple and the upcoming child" She's just jealous man" He said "Yeah well the "Power Couple and the upcoming child" may not last" I said "Keith your nervousness issues are kicking in. She's gonna say yes. Jillyan is one of those girls who aint scared of no hoe and her jealousness acts." He said "True G. Thanks man" I said "No problem man" he said. So I calmed down and took deep breaths. Jillyan doesn't even know we are back in town so this is gonna be a a big surprise for her. We have a section of the resturant (restaurant he bring her too a few months ago) cut off just for the occasion. The girls know about Jillys special day but they dont know about there's. There were suppose to have a "Girls Day out" then come to the resturant afterwards but they still aren't here after the specific time they were suppose to be here. "You ready Keith?" Luke asked "Yeah man" I said and took a deep breath. And walked out of the restroom. A few moments later I seen the girls walk in. Jillys baby bump is hella big now and all I could think about is Leya. " Let's get eating because I'm hungry asf" Jillyan said and I chuckled from over in a corner. She looked right at me and froze. She tapped Janina's shoulder and turned around "I-Is that K-Keith?" She asked Janina "Yes that's Keith" Janina said and Jilly ran up to me as fast as he could. She hugged me tightly. "Keith I thought you weren't coming back until Leya's due date" she said "Im still coming back for it but today is very important to me and it should be for you too." I said "For what, what's today?" She asked and I bring her out of the corner and into the crowd to where everyone was. She stood there looking around and Leya's bump made her look so damn sexy. "Jillyan" I said and she looked towards me. Her beautiful face man..... "Jillyan" I said once more and keeled down on one knee. She looked at me and her breathing became hard and I could see the excitement and nervousment in her eyes. I had everything planned. I asked Luke could he sing a song for me and he wanted to go all out and sing Can you stand the rain by New Edition some I fthe others sang along with him though. "Jillyan Anais Moor, we have been though through alot these past few months. We have been threatened for dear life, we have found who is real friends are and who is fake, we have experienced taking care of a child, we've missed each other terribly when we're home for work but one thing I know I'm blessed for is you and the beautiful babygirl coming our way. I just want to know one thing baby, Will you marry me?" I asked Jilly had a few tears coming out her eyes and she wipped them away. Right when she was about to answer someone came into the resturant be really loud. "If you say yes I will, I promise you I will" Miya said holding a gun towards Jilly, this isn't the first time I was in this situation. Jilly looked at me and then Miya then back and at me and the Leya. "Yes Keith I will marry you" Jilly said and I was surprised at suck bravery she had. Mia loaded her gun and pointed it a Jilly. "I told her add I was gonna do this" she said and shot the gun. Everything went in slow motion. Jilly ducked even though it didn't shoot her. It shot Melvin. Miya tried to shoot once again but the gun wouldn't budge. Security came and got her and held her until the police go there. Everyone panicked and Corie came out of no where and blamed everyone. "Yall killed my cousin. How dare yall?" She yelled "Corie I'm not dead just seriously hurt" he managed to say. "I'm so sorry Melvin. If I would've known she was really gonna shoot that gun I wouldn't gone somewhere else." Jillyan said helping him up off the floor and putting him in a booth. "Melvin,I'm so sorry" I said "No problem man. I mean I've been feeling...ahh" he said but the pain from the bullet kicked in "I've been feeling her for some time but i knew she was with you so I left it alone. And if that means I give my life away for her I'm all good" he said. I feel terribly bad I'm not really a person to hug men but I hugged him. "Thank you Melvin" I said "No problem" he said and the paramedics came and took him away. Miya was gone with the police. Jillyan was panicking and nothing was calming her down. I seriously tried so hard because she'll startle the baby and stuff but she's not budging. Jillyan was getting a little lightheaded and she feel out. I panicked because she fell but she feel in a booth.

Later on

Jillyan is now home and has calmed down. She is currently sleep in my bed and I've been thinking about alot of stuff. Why would Miya do any of that and she knows damn well I don't want her. Maybe Algee was right she just wanted attention. Jillyan has all the attention she once had but alot more. She is just jealous. I went to go check on Jillyan and she was sound asleep I wasn't able to put the ring on her finger do so I did it then.

The Ring (Sorry for not showing before time)